First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Open form with specific record, but other records accessible
I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to pull this off, what I have is a list of the records in the database and a way to open the detailed form showing more data. But when I used the wizard to make the command button it prevents me from changing the record in the detailed form as it is locked on... 19 Mar 2010 07:06
How do I save data on a form to my database?
I am new to Access and was wondering how I would save a record from my forum to the database. I am using an unbound forum. Thanks ... 17 Mar 2010 00:19
Could somebody please tell me what this means.
From http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-32.html What is the "Current event procedure" I have never heard of anything like this. Step 2: In the form's Current event procedure, enter this line: Call ReloadSuburb(Nz(Me.Suburb, "")) ... 16 Mar 2010 07:58
preventing duplicates but not totally blocking
I created this code to pop a box up that will let me know when i have a duplicate number, however, I want to still be able to write a duplicate entry. Private Sub OEM_NUMBER_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If DCount("[OEM_NUMBER]", _ "[ATLANTIS]", _ "[OEM_NUMBER] = '" & Me.OEM_NUMBER & "'") Then MsgBox... 17 Mar 2010 12:31
Select all
Hi all, In a continuous form I want to select all records displayed and assign a specific control a value from an unbound combo box. I can not get the "select all to function..." What would be the best way around this? Thanks! ... 19 Mar 2010 17:50
Change Required Field Property in Table
I am trying to change the required field property in for a field in an existing table based on a value in a field in my form. I am using the BeforeUpdate event. Here is what I have so far: tables!tblPayments!tblPaymentsDateWritten.Required = False When the conditions are met, I get a message that says, "Run... 13 Mar 2010 15:22
displaying messages in the Status bar with the Status command
Every night I run a VBA procedure that executes a series of action queries to import data from another database into the back end file of an Access 2003 database. While VBA is running the queries, I'm using using the command Status ("text message") to display messages to inform the administrator of the progres... 29 Mar 2010 14:45
Open Table with Button on form
Hello I would like to place a button that directly opens a particular table after clicking it. I am rather new to Access and cannot find the option in the Wizard.. Can someone help me? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 ... 15 Mar 2010 18:11
drag and drop with recount order
Wow. Just had the boss stop and give me what he wants to do as it comes to those who submit requests. When a person submits a request, generally they prioritize it (1, 2, 3, etc) based on their other submitted requests. This priority number is stored in the db. It is possible that a user will review their r... 15 Mar 2010 21:51
FollowHyperlink no longer working
Hi all, I am using both Access 2000 and 2003 and am using the following code to launch a web page: dim strweb as string strweb = "http://www.site.com" FollowHyperlink strweb This code worked for the longest time on both Access, but now Access 2003 (within 24 hours) is giving a runtime error 5 - cannot loca... 12 Mar 2010 15:05