First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Combination of 3 Combo boxes to fill Text box
Thanks for your reply Pieter, However this is similar to what I had tried already and I am getting the same type of problem: I changed the rowsource query to include the UnitPrice - SELECT Products.ProductID, Products.ProductName, Products.UnitPrice FROM Sizes INNER JOIN Products ON Sizes.SizeID=Products.Produc... 24 Feb 2010 07:32
Save Record
In a modal pop up form's subform I wish to save a record without having to exit it so that a report reflects the current data in a control in the subform. Can anybody help please. -- Grimwadec ... 23 Feb 2010 20:32
Update Links that are password protected.
Hi, I have the following button. It opens a spreadsheet that is password protected. This spreadsheet has links to another password protected spreadsheet. The button enters the password and sets update links to yes but it then asks for a password to update the links I would like it to input the password automat... 23 Feb 2010 10:11
Dynamically moving from one form to another
I'm trying to build a module that when a user closes a form (say form 2), it will take them back to the form that called form 2 via a close button on form 2. I want it to work on all my forms, so that no matter what form gets closed, it will take them back to the original form then close form 2. I set up two pu... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
supress record has been changed by another user warning
On a form, I have a combobox that allows the user to select a "pre-set" set of options for a report (the predetermined options have titles like: Draft, Working Copy, Preliminary Issue, Final...) But the user also needs to have the option of modifying the report details, or creating an new set of them. To facili... 24 Feb 2010 08:38
Zooming in on a picture on a form
Hi Running Access 2007. I have a form which shows some details about a person and a tif photo in a fixed frame. Is there a way to say click on the photo and zoom in so that you have a larger view of the whole picture and also keeping the aspect ratio intact ? Bob ... 23 Feb 2010 09:03
Find name of main form
Novice, Access 2003, XP I want to pass a control name to another application. The control is on a subform, but I don't know the name of the main form because the subform is in various mainforms. E.g. fsubTxt contains txtBox1. How do I find the name of frmMain and then pass the frmMain!fsubTxt.Form!txtBox1 ... 23 Feb 2010 14:44
Command Button to open a password protected excel spreadsheet
Hi Sorry I am not experienced with VB. Could someone please provide a code I can assign to a command button that will open a specific excel spreadsheet that is password protected and input the password on our behalf? Adapting the following would be great Private Sub Command0_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Comma... 22 Feb 2010 06:21
Code correction for changing case
I have field on the form named Model, in which I want to change last 3 alphabet to capital, generall the data entry is like below : wa470 llc wa420 3bc So, I tried to apply the below, which gives no result (no error or show no change) Private Sub Model_AfterUpdate() Dim last3 As String last3 = right... 23 Feb 2010 00:17
Global variables - again - sorry
Hi, When I load my first form in the system, it reads in the following parameters from my INI file. User Name the DOS Path to the Data I store these two value in a global variable and only reference them from that point on. I use the user name to read in a row from the tblUserParm table that has all ... 22 Feb 2010 08:32