First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
textbox and combobox
I have a mainform and a subform. In the continuous subform there is a combobox that has the id and name. Next to it there is a textbox that is to show info regarding the name from the combobox. The info that is to populate the txtbox comes from a different table. Currently I am trying the following; Me.Cha... 13 Mar 2010 15:22
Calculating Dates:
Hi all, I have this issue with calculating dates.. In the Open Form event I want to create a message: If the value between Today () and the date in the control [Expire] equals or is less than 90 days? Thanks! ... 13 Mar 2010 05:23
Access 2K7 - Showing TIF files in a form via VBA code
I followed the directions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285820 When I run it, I'm getting the error: "438 Object doesn't support this property or method" It looks like it's breaking on this bit of code: ".Picture = strImagePath" Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Module code: ... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
Blinking labels are nice, but you never want them vanish into thin air, or?
Dear friends, My form comprises three radio buttons. When I press a button, its label starts blinking nicely. When I choose next record at the SAME moment the label is not visible, the label text disappears for that new record. This is quite logical, but does not reflect what a user really wants. Is there an ... 11 Mar 2010 13:27
User-Defined type not defined
hello I use ACCESS 2000. I'd like to run the following code borrowed from one of the Access user sites, but compiling fails at the Dim statement. ("User-defined type not defined") Private Sub ListAvailPrinters() Dim prn As Printer For Each prn In Application.Printers Debug.Print prn.Devic... 10 Mar 2010 18:42
Issue creating sql authentication odbc system dsn
Can anyone spot what's wrong with the code below which attempts to create a system dsn using sql server authentication? The login id and password are good for sure so is the db name and server name. Private Declare Function SQLConfigDataSource Lib "odbccp32.dll" _ (ByVal hwndParent As Long, _ ByVal fRe... 9 Mar 2010 23:46
Adding to Table from Drop Down Box
Hello.... In a victim services database, there is a field for the name of an attending police officer. To keep the name format consistent, the drop down box is populated by a table using an SQL statement in the rowsource property. What I want to do is for the user to be able to add another name using the drop d... 11 Mar 2010 18:01
Email subform contents from main form
I have visual basic code written in the after update event of a field on the main form. The form has a subform that has 0-10 records & 3 different visible fields. I have the code below written to send an email, which runs successfully. In addition to the current text I would like to be able to include the en... 10 Mar 2010 19:49
Help with syntax.
I cant remember the syntax is the data is a number. Below is if the data is text. I wish this site kept my older posts I know I have asked this before. stLink = "[OrderNum]=" & "'" & Me![OrderNum] & "'" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessm... 9 Mar 2010 13:31
I need help with opening a help file
I have a form that when I open it will display the help file. Every time I try this I get the Open, Save, or Cancel commands. This is the code I'm trying to use. Me.WebBrowser0.Navigate "e:\nci database\nci taps\working taps\taps 03-03\ taps-help.chm" I don't care if it opens in a browser or not I just want it... 10 Mar 2010 10:49