First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Access 2010 Forms - Converting 2007 Client into 2010 Web
Is there a way to directly convert a 2007 form into a 2010 web form that can be published to SharePoint 2010? Alternatively, is there a way to programatically create a 2010 web form? Thanks, Richard ... 29 Mar 2010 12:30
access 2003 forms not workin access 2007
I have a routine that uses data from a form. Each time I run it, it asks for input on any field contained in the form. If I open the form then manually run the query it works fine. When I let it run throught the code, it cannot see the fields. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Patrick ... 29 Mar 2010 11:22
Hyperlinks in command button
Hi all...what doCmd do I use to activate a hyperlink..i want to include the hyperlink/pathname in the on click event of a command button..the path is to a webpage.. Thanks! ... 26 Mar 2010 12:00
Create a button that would launch spell check
Hi there I want to create a button that when clicked would launch Access' spell check function. What would be the best way to do this? Thank you ... 26 Mar 2010 00:20
Event when spell check makes a change?
I'm using an ODBC connection to our business system to spell check product descriptions for our online catalog. I'm using a form to view the data in the business system. When spell check makes a change to a description I would like the ChangeDate field for that description to be updated to the current date. I t... 29 Mar 2010 17:00
Application.HyperLink vs controlname.HyperlinkAddress
Any comments on the use of one or the other in a form that opens a linked file? or on other methods like fHandleFile by Dev Ashish? Reason I ask: I need to make some changes in a database originally created in Access 2, then upgraded to '97 then upsized to a SQL server back end, and the front end upgraded t... 25 Mar 2010 17:28
Auto Populate a form field
I have two tables with 1:1 relationship. Both have same key field (SS Number). There are two forms, one for each table. When I open Form A there is a button to open Form B. When Form B opens, I want SS Number field to equal the SS Number on the current record in Form A. How do I do this? Thank you in adv... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
HELP: Display search results in footer section in a split form
Hi All, I have designed a split form with some search criteria in the Header/ Details Section. How can I display results in the footer section? Is there a way to do it? Basically I just want to display results below the search criteria and not in a new tab or window. Hope I made it clear Thanks in adva... 26 Mar 2010 12:00
Creating a customer record in a child table
A big thank you again for the help I have been given so far. I want to create a child record linking to the original customer. I thought this would be simple [call]![customer_ID].value = [customer]![ID].value [customer]![ID].value gives me the ID of the first record in the table, not the currently selecte... 26 Mar 2010 21:45
Appending in a sub form
I am creating a venue ticket tracking DB in Access '07. tblVenueEvent has info about Venue, date, time, event with a VenueEventID (key field) which is linked to tblTicketInfo which has section, seat, row, etc. I set up an entry form completing VenueEvent info with a sub form for ticket info. Some of the venues ha... 29 Mar 2010 18:07