First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
get computer name, desktop and my document
I would like to get computer name, desktop and mydocuments folder using VBA for my applications. Any function available to do this task? Your information is great appreciated, ... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
ApplyFilter problem
Hello All I have a form with a button with the following OnClick event: DoCmd.ApplyFilter ("qry eoys to do") The sql of "qry eoys to do" is: SELECT practices.[prac name], practices.[20056 EOY], Left([prac name],1) AS initial FROM practices WHERE (((practices.[20056 EOY])="6") AND ((Left([prac name],1))<"c"))... 7 Apr 2010 18:03
Calling Procedure in Hidden Form
What is the syntax for calling an event procedure in a hidden form from a visible (current) form? My hidden form has two procedures: form_open and Closebutton_click. I assume when I open the hidden form the form_open procedure is run. I want to run the Closebutton_click procedure in the hidden form when a ... 7 Apr 2010 19:11
Opening document with specified font
I have code on a command button to open a text file: Dim oApp As Object Set oApp = CreateObject("Word.Application") oApp.Visible = True oApp.Documents.Open "c:\My Documents\New Incorporation\Output\tags.txt" This opens in Courier New 10.5 and I would like it to open in 9. Is there code I can use to specify t... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
Zoom question
hi I have the code shown below. DoCmd.OpenReport strDocName, acPreview, , , acDialog DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom75 The first line works perfectly, but when I add the 2nd line I get error 2046: "The command or action 'Zoom75%' isn't available now." The message gives no clue as to why it isn't available... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
Mail Merge
Once you use MS Communities you never go back! Ok, so as I go on making more and more user friendly items on my database I come across more and more problems! This one is Mail Merging. I've got a query (which in the Front End is visible as a subform on a form) for clients that need a file printing, the file... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
Unbound combobox generating data type error
I have 3 unbound comboboxes in the form header that I'm using in sequence to act as a filtering device for a form. The first combobox allows the user to select the field for filtering from an autogenerated list based on the controls in the form's detail section. The second allows the user to select the criteria b... 6 Apr 2010 18:45
Recreate VLookup in MS Access 2003 Form Using DLookup.....
PLEASE!!! Don't reply back and tell me to use DLookup() unless you also provide the coding I need as well. I have been trying for weeks to use DLookup() and cannot code the query properly and I am VERY frustrated. The MS Excel VLOOKUP query I am trying to recreate in MS Access 2003 is as follows: =IF(VL... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
Remove sort and filters programmatically on form
I have a form based on a 2 table query. User will use shortcut menu to filter records down to what they want to work on and sort accordingly. I have a button to remove all filters but I also want to remove any sorts that were applied and I can't seem to get that part to work. I use the following to remove al... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
Memo Box Resize in Form View
I'm going to cut and paste text into a form and would like the form box to automatically resize to fit the text being pasted in full view. Is there a way to have my Memo fields to automatically resize? Thanks (B^>)-]=[ ... 6 Apr 2010 13:03