First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Office 2010 beta issues
I understand that Office/Access 2010 beta will be problem free when launched later this year. Infact I am looking forward to its launch to experience its new web features. I would like to highlight some unpredictable results when running Access 2007 runtime in XPhomeSP3 PC installed with Office 2010 beta. I al... 29 Mar 2010 03:41
code closing multiple reports
I have VBA where I need to close any reports that are currently open. All of the reports in question have names starting with "rptGroup" followed by 2 more characters. There are up to 17 of these reports that could be open, so I use this coding to be sure I catch any open ones; DoCmd.Close acReport, "rptGrou... 28 Mar 2010 22:17
How to show what record number you are on in form?
I have created an unbound form in Access 2007 and am listing the records which are in my table. I found out how to show how many records there are in the table but would also like to show which record you are on. For example, when I click the next button to see the next record it will show: "Record 2 Of 30", an... 29 Mar 2010 12:30
OK my subform is not entering saving the key from the masterdatasource.
On 27/03/2010 6:18 AM, John W. Vinson wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 05:44:44 +1100, Avid Fan<me(a)privacy.net> wrote: I have set a relationship between the master and child tables. Customer.ID -> callnotes.Customer_ID Enforce referential integrity. Cascade updates. I am told Acces... 26 Mar 2010 22:57
PLEASE HELP: Display results in footer section of a split form
Hi All, How do i insert a table in footer section of a split form? Is it possible? I am designing a search button with some textboxes in the header section of a split form and I want the results to be displayed at the bottom of the search criteria, so basically in footer section. How can i do this? Than... 29 Mar 2010 17:00
OK my subform is not entering saving the key from the master datasource.
I have set a relationship between the master and child tables. Customer.ID -> callnotes.Customer_ID Enforce referential integrity. Cascade updates. I am told Access is supposed to put the customer.ID value in the callnotes.Customer_ID it is not working How do I do it manually in VBA code? ... 26 Mar 2010 22:57
access to outlook 2003
Is it possible to have an after update function (in access) open up the user's calendar in Outlook and create an appt for a specific day and time from info that is stored in the record in access? would like to be able to use the reminder feature of outlook to remind the user of something he has to do in the futur... 27 Mar 2010 00:02
Capture Delete event
Sorry about previous post. I hit Enter too quickly. I have a subform based on a table with a "Deleted" field (data type: Boolean). The underlying query criteria is Deleted=0. I am trying to use the Delete event to set the "Deleted" field value to -1 and requery the form to subsequently hide the revised record... 26 Mar 2010 13:12
Save record order in main table
Hi, I have a form which displays four field from a table. On the form I have 4 sort buttons which sorts the form based on the field selected. My table also has a field for a sequence number. Based on the sort order selected I would like the sequence number field for each record in the table to correspond to ... 26 Mar 2010 13:12
Set a report's Sort/Group programmatically?
I'm opening up a form that lets a user select what criteria he wants to filter a report by. Things like tech Name, Start and End Date range, Company Name, etc. All fine. Done it all before.I pass that information into the query that underlies the report. No sweat. HOWEVER (heh), I want the user to be able to ch... 30 Mar 2010 15:01