First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
XP & Vista & Win 7 My Doc Directory Structure.
Hi, I'm developing using Access XP Office on Windows 7. My users are running Access XP and Access 2007 on Widows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. I not quite in which forum this question belongs, but since it came up in a form, I'm asking the question in this forum. I have "blob" type files (.tiff, .jpg, etc.) ... 25 Mar 2010 20:55
text box help needed
hi experts - I am quite new to this. I have a txtbox on my bound form called txWorkCode. It is a required field and duplicates are not allowed. I want it to accept only digits 0 to 9 (but they are text, not integers). If the user enters 3 for example, I want a "0" appended to the front. In other words the... 20 Mar 2010 03:01
Error 2427
Hi, I keep getting the error 2427 no value message for the code below. I tried adding a recordset.recordcount>0, but I don't think it is right. Can someone please tell me how to correct it so I don't keep getting error and blank screen of reminder form. Private Sub JobNumber_Click() If (Forms!fttworklo... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Clicking on Newly Opened Form
I am using Access 2007 to open another form and to assign a new value to control. So far, so good. I want Access to run the code on the newly changed control as if I clicked on it. I have tried a bunch of ways and nothing has worked. ... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Office 2003 SP issue
I recently had several machines running Access 2003 start showing errors unexpecedly. When you installed the Office on your new machines it may have updated to Service Pack 3, SP3 Machines running SP2 worked fine. Those that got the SP3 had problems. See Allen Browne's article on the SP3 bugs http://alle... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Do I need .FindFirst?
Hi, I'm having problem with the code below not going to the form as needed. When CboTech (TechA) selects JobNumber from fttswitchboard and has time running on another job and he is the tech on record 1 in the fttWorkLogHiddenOpen form, then the fttWorkLogReminder form opens to his name. If TechB selects a ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
programming
Not sure if this is where I post this or can be answered here. Currently we have company software that is programmed by an outside programmer. We purchased the code to make any addtions or modifications. Each time there is a new release, I bring it in and make our custom modifications to it. Until now I have not ... 19 Mar 2010 12:02
questiion about using <All> in a combobox
hello I have a form with a combobox having Row Source: SELECT qryF.FID, qryF.FName FROM qryF ORDER BY qryF.FID ASC; 'FID is autonumber, FName is text When I click a command button, a Report opens. The Report is based on qryAtt and has FILTER: FID = Forms!frmAtt!cboSelectF. All of this w... 20 Mar 2010 03:01
Suming Data in a Calculeted Control
Hello, I have a filtered form that I have a calculated control on. The control calculates the differences in days of two dates. How do I get a sum of those caluclations? Thank you. Mark Avis ... 18 Mar 2010 20:07
Validate form data before saving record?
I'd have to agree with Tom! A big part of the reason to use Access for database development is the speed with which it can be created, using bound forms. Several developers I know, experienced in Visual Basic database development and Access development, estimate that development using unbound forms by ***experience... 18 Mar 2010 17:48