First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
cboBox background becomes transparent
Hi, I'm pulling my hair out again!! I have 2 combo boxes on the detail portion of my tabbed form. If I click from one to the other the background of the not got the focus cbo becomes transparent & I've looked everywhere to determine why but can't find it. The only activity applicable to them is that I disab... 18 Feb 2010 11:43
Transferspreadsheet + records w/non-unique keys inserted into new table:'Paste E
I would like to use Transferspreadsheet to append a large database but once duplicate values are recognized in any field that should hold unique values I would like to initiate an event that opens a message box that says something like,"Records that Microsoft Office Access was unable to paste have been inserted int... 18 Feb 2010 11:43
Goto/Goti Issue
I have a database that has been working since 2003. On the form we have two look-up fields. One is a Goto Look-up and the other is a Goti Look-up. Every year has it's own table, forms, queries and reports. When creating the new years tables, forms, queries and reports we use the save as option, rename them ... 18 Feb 2010 10:35
I need a message if number of duplicate records exceeds number all
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to create If DCount code on my form that will count the number of duplicate records and then notify me when the number of duplicate records exceeds the number allowed. The number of duplicates allowed is established in tblFloorProgCriteria in the field FloorProgMaxObs... 18 Feb 2010 03:58
Access - Macro - table not exist
Hello, I have 2 databases. DB1 and DB2. DB2 is more or less like a rater. I give the input to the DB2 and DB2 produce the output back to me. In DB1, I have a macro (plus calling vba code) that will 1. send the input file to DB2 2. Run the macro in DB2 (part of the macro in DB2 will run a Make table query... 17 Feb 2010 17:57
Send Form and Subform in Email
I have a form and a subform that I would like to send via email to the person I am auditing. I would like to include the a field or two on the form in the subject if possible as well. I am fairly new to VBA code please help. ... 18 Feb 2010 02:53
Set Me.hiddentxt some value for Button on form txtdatabox exit eve
Hi O' knowledgeable fundis, I would like to place an indicator value in a hidden txt box on my form in the "On Exit" event of a field so that I can know which button triggered the exit. Is this possible as I can't seem to find a way. Any method of recording that activity would be great. ... 17 Feb 2010 17:57
hyperlink - probably easy one
I have a field that is set to be a hyperlink. All files will be in the same folder. How do I set the path so it goes to the same folder everytime then users can just select the file to link? -- AJ ... 17 Feb 2010 22:28
Using a combo box to open a form
Hello, I wanted to use a combo box to allow the user to pick a specific form which would open upon selection. The form names I have are 001, 002, and 003. The associated table is called "Activities". Any ideas? Thanks! ... 17 Feb 2010 08:52