First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Odd Error
Vista Basic x32 sp2 Access 2007 sp2. I'm attempting to rename a form and I get the following error: "mydatabasename cannot complete the operation. You must stop the code and try again." (mydatabasename is the name of the current opened database.) Any ideas what this means? James... 11 Feb 2010 07:12
iif clause
I have a query that reflects a field named phonenumber on the main tale. I want to replace all null values with "-----". my iif clause is as follows: iif([phonenumber] is null, "----", [phonenumber]). When I run the query, it returns all not null values. What am I doing wrong. Any assistance is greatly appr... 11 Feb 2010 13:57
delete button deletes the wrong thing
I have a form/subform (frmAttendance/sfrAttendee) with a delete record button on the main form. If my cursor is in a field on the subform, the delete button deletes the record in the subform. I want it to delete the record on the main form. Could you please take a look at this code and tell me what I'm doing... 11 Feb 2010 10:33
Using emails addresses in access to send a mass email to
Hi there On the database I have here we store people's email addresses where possible. Is there a way I can send an email to all these addresses without having to copy and paste each of them into the email window? Thanks Colin ... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
Query to show all records when a value in a record has been entered
Hi there I'm trying to do something I think would be simple however I am toiling with it. I have a database and I've created a query to get it to list all the records of people's email address along with their names and also whether they have been archived or not. I would like it to only show the informatio... 10 Feb 2010 10:01
Not in List Code
Is there some standard code I can use for a combo box when I need to add an item that does not show up in the list? Thanks in advance ... 10 Feb 2010 10:01
Combo Box selection to populate subform/subreport
Hi all, I have a combo box (jobtitlecombo) that is populated from a query. I also have a button that is called search, and a subform/subreport, and let me add, this is my first "real" DB, and I don't know SQL or VB, so I am at the lowest level here. What I want this form to do: Use combo box to select job t... 9 Feb 2010 18:35
Text box and "Enter"
Hi, I have a text box on a form which is linked to a memo field in a table. As I enter data in the text box if I press "Enter" it leaves the text box and goes to the next item on my form. Can't you use an Enter within a text box? I want to format the data as I enter it for printing later. Thanks, Phil ... 9 Feb 2010 19:43
Macros "Where Condition" not working properly
Hello, I have a macro that open and filter a form based on two conditions: CustomerID and ProgramID. However, it does not filter as intended. I most likely I am missing something when concatenating the two conditions, any idea? ="[Customer_ID]=" & [CustomerID] And "[Program_ID]=" & [ProgramID] P.S. Customer... 11 Feb 2010 01:46
Create Table
I have a list of column names (vertically) that I would like to create a table using the list. Is it not possible to use SQL and use CREATE TABLE in Access?? ... 9 Feb 2010 15:10