First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Form Dirty question when used with unbound textbox and VB Code.
As you found, the Dirty event probably isn't reliable. From memory, the way it behaves is not consistent between different versions of Access either. It is possible to trigger the event like this: Call Form_Dirty(False) However, it's probable that Form_BeforeUpdate will serve you better. -- Allen Brow... 11 Feb 2010 10:33
Create a bound class
Hello, Is it possible to create a class that is bound to a field? Any links / help along these lines is appreciated. Thanks swas ... 9 Feb 2010 18:35
Round a number/ Access 2007
Hello, I am trying to round the results of a calculation without success. I would like the result of the following to round up to 2 decimal places. Dgst - dlinetot / 105 * 5 Dgst is defined as a number with 2 decimal places Dlinetot is defined as a number with 3 decimal places The result should be 4.67 ... 7 Feb 2010 22:02
Turning on and off Data Entry
Hello, I am using Access 2003. I need some help creating code to turn "Data Entry" Off upon opening a form and upon closing turning it back on. The reason why I need this is because from the switchboard I access a form "frm_AltaDeRegistrosPagina1-2Analista" that I normally want "Data Entry" on by default. But... 7 Feb 2010 04:20
capturing the name of the active form in VBA
Is there a way to capture the name of the currently active form in VBA? Thanks in advance, Paul ... 7 Feb 2010 04:20
Saving records for later recall
I have a table named tblRates with field names BodyLabRate, RefinishLabRate, etc. After the user enters the labor rates for a record, I want the user to assign an unique name for that record, save the data, and then be able to recall the same data using the unique name. I have a a field in the table for the... 6 Feb 2010 14:07
match case
I have two string expressions, A and B, that I would like to check for case match. In my code I have If A=B Then do something End If I need for the comparison to be case sensitive. How can I do that? Thanks so much! Sam ... 7 Feb 2010 16:29
Restrict memo field to size of text box
Hi, I have a form with a text box that gets data from a memo field in a table. As the user enters data in the text box I want the input to be restricted to the size of the text box. Right now as the user types, once the box is full the data scrolls up. Is there a way to make input stop once the box is full? ... 5 Feb 2010 17:20
checking to see if an mdb file is currently open
Is there a way to that VBA can check to see if another mde file (myApp.mde) is currently running in the client computer, and return TRUE if it is? Thanks in advance, Paul ... 4 Feb 2010 13:29
Changing Front End Back End Connection Through VBA
Hi, In a form in the front-end the location of the backend is mentioned. (this is the result of a dlookup from a table that holds the locations of all backends; user chooses which backend to connect to) How can I define that when the user clicks a connect button, all the tables in the front end are connected... 4 Feb 2010 07:47