First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Error 94 Invalid use of Null
Hello! I had a previous post on this but have narrowed my troubles to this line. Why am I getting the Error 94 Invalid use of Null on the line of code for the curPymtsByLine? the locals window shows all the correct values for each variable. Dim lngInvID As Long Dim lngLineNum As Long Dim curPymtsByL... 28 Dec 2009 20:43
Using DoCmd in an IF/Then statment
I am using the below coding, debug says there are no problems, but the Else statement DoCmd will not run. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Function Another_Record() MSGBOX "Do you wish to do another LRU update?", vbYesNo, "LRU UPDATE" If vbYes Then DoCmd.GoToControl "Serial Number" E... 23 Dec 2009 11:01
CDO message
I use CDO.message to send out email with attachment using SMTP. The attachement is from the report. It seems that I have to run the report and save a temp file and send it out. docmd.SendObject can just send out the email with attachement without saving it. I just wonder are there any solution that I do not n... 23 Dec 2009 13:59
DateAdd problem
i want to calculate and end date for a lease term pretty easy =DateAdd("yyyy",+[Term],[StartDate]) so my start date is 01/07/09 and my term is 1 year so my end date is 01/07/10 trouble is, what it should be is 30/06/10 my question is how do i get the above formula to deduct one day to get the correct date... 23 Dec 2009 01:57
Filter pivotchart in report
To expand on my problem here, I was trying to set subform properties in the report_open event, which is too early. My problem manifests though - on my laptop I use Access 2007 and reports have load events among many others, and I can get my code working there (Using a 2003 mdb). On my work pc with Access 200... 22 Dec 2009 18:11
OpenForm
I have two forms: frmStudent and frmCourse. I can open frmCourse from frmStudent on the current record by linking the field txtEmployeeID and using the following code on frmCourse. Private Sub Form_Load() If Me.NewRecord Then [EmployeeID].DefaultValue = Forms![Student]![EmployeeID] End If End Sub My proble... 22 Dec 2009 17:04
OpenForm
I have two forms: frmStudent and frmCourse. I can open frmCourse from frmStudent on the current record by linking the field txtEmployeeID and using the following code on frmCourse. Private Sub Form_Load() If Me.NewRecord Then [EmployeeID].DefaultValue = Forms![Student]![EmployeeID] End If End Sub My proble... 23 Dec 2009 11:01
Date/Time stamp in Memo Field
Sorry, I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I tried to use the code you mention and I had some problems with it. When I use: Private Sub MemoFieldName_AfterUpdate() If IsNull(Me.MemoFieldName.OldValue) Then Me.MemoFieldName = Now & " " & Me.MemoFieldName Else Me.MemoFieldName = Left(Me.MemoFieldNam... 22 Dec 2009 17:04
Open form to specific record from button on continuous form
I have a continous form with limited data and I would like to have a button which then opens up a selected record in another form. I've placed the button via the wizard and, while it opens the form, it doesn't open to the selected record. It it possible to have a button on a continous form which would then op... 14 Jan 2010 09:03
list of fields to show
Allen, What I want is when we are in form view, I create a button to see it in datasheet view, but bofore go to it, there is a form to promt us list of all fields by tick it up that is to say those are the fields that we want to see in the datasheet view, and when we want to export, those are what we want. Thanks... 22 Dec 2009 11:30