First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Centering a form
I have searched the web for a solution on centering forms in Access but every answer suggests using the AutoCenter property of the form. Well, in my particular case, that doesnt work. See, I am opening a form, and in the Load event of the form, I am adjusting the size of the form based on the amount of text pas... 20 Dec 2009 13:37
remove a filter
I have a combobox [cbqrytypes] that I use to filter a form [frmPackaging]. [cbqrytypes] has this simple AfterUpdate event: Private Sub cbqrytypes_AfterUpdate() Me.cbProfileID.Requery Forms![frmPackaging].Form.Refresh Forms![frmPackaging].Form.Requery End Sub The Record Source for [frmPa... 22 Dec 2009 09:15
Renaming a Word document from text in controls
Access 2003/XP Pro I'm opening a Word document, typing some text, and trying to rename it using text from a combo and a text box on my form. The first two steps work OK, but when I try to rename the document, it comes up with a message box "Object required ". Dim oWord As Object Dim oDoc As... 20 Dec 2009 12:31
Scrolling Message
I would like to put a banner on a Form and have the text in it automatically scroll (crawl) from left to right (like a stock ticker, for example). Does anyone know of a way to do that? Thanks, Steve ... 19 Dec 2009 13:50
PivotChart Datalabels
Can the datalabels for a pivotchart be turned on and off using VBA? If so can you provide a basic coding example? ... 18 Dec 2009 17:15
Updating Form VS Not Updating Form
I have a form "frmAllSchedule" which displays volunteer scheduling records in datasheet format. The query fetching the data has a parameter to fetch the date from a secondary form ([Forms].[frmProjForm].[txtDate]) and the code from the main form ([Forms].[frmMain].[cboActivity]). If "frmAllSchedule" is launched d... 18 Dec 2009 15:02
HOW MAKE SEND OBJECT TO SEE USER PC LOGON ID FOR EMAIL ADDRESS
Multiple users. Issue report button auto sends email with issue to admin. need to know how to have copy sent to that particular user who submitted issue --not to email address of everyone in the user table. ... 18 Dec 2009 15:02
Code no longer works
Hi I'm using Access2007 and have the procedure below on after update - which works perfectly fine in my environment - though when the user installs it the code no longer works. I have decompiled the DB and also "unsandboxed" it ... (per a previous posts answer) though this hasn't fixed it. There are als... 21 Dec 2009 21:22
Dynamcially change sort order on continuous form
Hi, I'm using Access via XP Office with Office XP3. I've looked through the forum and while I saw similar, I did not see the answer to this question. I want to create a continuous form that will display the results of a query. I want the user to be able to click on the heading to change the sort order of t... 17 Dec 2009 17:05
How to stop receiving e-mails from this group?
Good morning, I would like to stop receiving e-mails from this group. It was very usefull. Best regards, Ricardo ... 17 Dec 2009 11:30