First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Check Code Please
The code below {sql6} is where I'm having the problem. The code for {sql5} works in another program I have so I thought I could use the basics of it. What I need it to do is to clear out [set to null] the field called [super1] using the txtAssist string. Your help would be much appreciated. Dim SQL, txtAssi... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Alert user to check the filed when it is final
Hi, I want to create an alert to check the Final( checkbox ) field, if date_issued is enter. if date_issued is null then do nothing, In what even I have to code this and how? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Automatically insert date when other field is true?
Works like a charm! I am very grateful ... Thank You! "Mike Painter" wrote: Stuart McCall wrote: "KLP34" <KLP34(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8FD9F11-7045-4FCB-BAAC-37D895ABC185(a)microsoft.com... I have a date field and a yes/no field. Is it possible to have the progra... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Latest date in a form
I am would like to have the latest date populate in a text box on a form based on a table or query. What do I put in the criteria in a query or do I need to put this in a table also. I will be using this info in a report. -- Denise B. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Subform record validation
I have a main form for a Case and a subform for entering/updating Payments relating to the case. I want to disallow saving any payment record where the payment amount is zero. I'd prefer that the subform could not be exited where a payment record has a zero amount. The user must have the option of entering an am... 27 Jan 2010 18:20
Recordset for Form with a subform
MSAccess 2003 and SQLExpress 2005 in multiple user setting I have a front end Access database that needs to retrieve data from a back end Access database and from a SQL database. The front end has the forms and VBA code, the back end just has tables and queries. So far I'm only retrieving data from the Acces... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
DoCmd Apply Filter
I have two forms: frmStudent and frmCourse. What I want to do is link frmStudent and frmCourse through the EmployeeID control to get a filter of each student's courses. Problem: EmployeeID is a string. What I am doing wrong with the below cited? stLinkCriteria = "[EmployeeID] = " & Me![EmployeeID] DoCmd.Open... 28 Jan 2010 01:00
How to update underlying file
We have a Customer Master form that has a related Building table subform. I want to create a second sub-subform on the building subform for contacts. The Work Order form is where these contacts will be used. The Work Order form has a combo box to enter customer name(Customer Master table) and after update a li... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Is it possible to store .pdf files in an access table
I am using ACCESS 2000 and checking to see if I can store .pdf file in the same table where I store my test results. If so how I can I do that? If not in ACCESS 2000 is it possible with ACCESS 2007? Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscodin... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Import multiple forms, queries from another database
Here is the story: I have created a database that will be used between myself and another person. My work: I manage and create/update queries, forms, vba code, macros, modules and reports in this database. My partner: Manages and updates the sole table in the database, using the forms that I create. Anytime I... 27 Jan 2010 12:38