First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Running Variable-Named Functions with Arguments
I am trying to use a variable to run a function, which works fine with the following command: Run NameOfFunction HOWEVER, when I try to add variable-named arguments, Access 2007 reports an error message and fails. I have tried: Run NameOfFunction (Argument1, Argument2) -- which Access accepts but fails... 12 Feb 2010 15:44
Exit ALL Subs?
This is probably an easy question, but can't seem to find the answer. I want to cancel ALL public and private subs on an IF THEN statement. Basically, I'm calling a PUBLIC Function (which runs a public sub) from a Private Sub. depending on certain criteria from the Public Sub, I want to exit the Private ... 12 Feb 2010 11:11
returning the path of a linked table in VBA
Is there any way to capture the path of a linked table (say, tblContacts) in VBA? Thanks in advance, Paul ... 17 Feb 2010 00:34
Get date based on two other fields
I have three fields Review Frequency; Review Date, Next Review Date The user selects a review frequency of "annual" then enters a review date in. So then I would like the next review date to equal the review date +365 The user may also select quarterly, monthy (or N/A) and so on. I know I probably need code i... 11 Feb 2010 13:57
Destination fields disappear from query used in subform.
I am using a query as a datasource for a subform. When I close the form, the query is getting corrupted. If I open the query in design mode the destination fields have disappeared. ... 11 Feb 2010 12:49
Text box background color
I would like to change the background of a text box based on whether or not a corresponding record exists in another table. Is that possible? ... 11 Feb 2010 10:33
Access 2007: bug? quick filter list is sometimes empty
Access 2007 has a great new feature which allows to easily filter by selecting different values from a drop down box on top of each column. However, sometimes the list of values simply is EMPTY in some columns. It seems that this has to do with the complexity of the underlying query. Does anyone know how to ... 11 Feb 2010 09:26
row source set via property sheet instead of vba code
I have a unbound form with 6 tabs which contains product data. While setting up the form I used a sample product query for the row source in the property sheet, it helped me test the form was working correctly before setting up the sql code in the form open subroutine. One of my Access 2003 user has noted that... 11 Feb 2010 02:51
Dealing with Apostrophes in my data -- Access 2007 VBA
I have some programming that includes using a contact's name which sometimes includes an apostrophe, like O'Keefe, O'Reilly, etc. This is causing me grief when it crashes otherwise perfect coding. How can I deal with this issue? ... 10 Feb 2010 22:29
Setting a parent form value based on a subform entry
Hi all, I have a parent/child form setup, where selecting a value from a bound combobox within the subform datasheet should override another bound combobox in the parent. All of the AfterUpdate code worked fine in an Access 2003 MDB format, but when I try the same thing in an Access 2003 ADP project, I get th... 10 Feb 2010 17:58