First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Antivirus Free Download
Regardless of its validity, this is SPAM and has been reported as such. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003 Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
Actual open a file using a Filedialog box
I have the following code in the on click event procedure for a toggle button in access 2003. Dim dlgOpen As FileDialog Set dlgOpen = Application.FileDialog(DialogType:=msoFileDialogOpen) With dlgOpen .AllowMultiSelect = True .Show End With End Sub I want to actually open a file when I clck ... 21 Jan 2010 07:50
Usage of a field from an unrelated table in a form
I know that this worked for SGangs, but does not work for me. What is wrong with this statement? =DLookup("count(id)", "[tab-alunos-des]", "escalao = Nz([escalao],1)") I am trying to use this on a source control for a text field in a form connected to other table (not "tab-alunos-des"). The error message ... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
setfocus between the datasheet and form on a split form
Hi, I have a textbox on my form and using the split form view. I would like to switch the focus in vba. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Sue ... 20 Jan 2010 14:04
Actual open a file using a Filedialog box
I have the following code in the on click event procedure for a toggle button. Dim dlgOpen As FileDialog Set dlgOpen = Application.FileDialog(DialogType:=msoFileDialogOpen) With dlgOpen .AllowMultiSelect = True .Show End With End Sub I want to actually open a file when I clck the open button i... 20 Jan 2010 17:27
passing parameter in query without promp
Dear All, I'm trying to create a query using as parameter a field on the form named me. [Naam Vennoot]. I'm getting , however, a prompt screen to enter the parameter {Naam Vennoot]. How can I create/display a query without showing the prompt screen? Here follows the coding. Private Sub Soortmij_BeforeUpdate... 21 Jan 2010 08:56
navigation buttons
I have a form who has a source object for a subfom as the name of the subform. The subform has navigation buttons as yes and when the form is opened the navigation buttons do not show. How can i get them to show. ... 20 Jan 2010 16:19
List, Combo Box, and or Group Opitions
Is there a way to allow user to select mutliple choices like with a Look Up Field? This can be for either Form (data enter) or table. The data I am try in to collecte involves whether a client is currently using 1 or more applications. I do not want to have to dedicate a whole field to 1 data field. Thanks for... 20 Jan 2010 11:47
Synchronizing Combo Boxes Code
tblObservation Category CategoryID Observation Category tblObservation Questions QuestionID Question Number Question Name CategoryID 1st question - In the Observation Questions I want to combine the Question Number with the Question Name in the table. 2nd question - In a form when I select the Questi... 21 Jan 2010 14:38
Field availability dependant on combo box choice
Hi, I have created a database that will be used amongst other things to raise purchase orders (PO). On my PO form I have a combo box which the user uses to specify if the order is for consumables, hire weekly, hire daily and delivery. What I want to happen is that if they pick either hire weekly or hire d... 20 Jan 2010 10:39