First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Paste Special, Values, Transpose
Is there a way in Access 2007 to use the paste special features available in Excel? I have data in Excel that I will be copying and pasting into a form in Access. Importing would be tricky because not all tickets on the spreadsheet need to be copied. The issue is I receive the spreadsheet from another workgr... 20 Jan 2010 14:04
TransferSpreadheet: Importing a Specific Spreadsheet
I've tried looking at previous answers to my particular TransferSpreadsheet issue, in this forum, but I cannot make them work for me. I can make the TransferSpreadsheet work using VBA code; however, the first spreadsheet is selected by the function. I need to specify other worksheets in the workbook. I'm not... 19 Jan 2010 23:40
Force Sub Report to Show Even If No Data
I have some sub reports that have material in their headers that needs to be displayed even if the sub reports do not contain any data. If you open a report in print preview and it does not contain any data you still see the report header information -- assuming that you did not use the OnNoData even to cancel th... 20 Jan 2010 05:07
Data validation
I have set up a simple validation proceedure on the BeforeUpdate property as follows: Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If (IsNull(Me.txtEmail) Or Me.txtEmail = "") And Me.EmailUpdates = -1 Then MsgBox "Enter an email address.", vbInformation, "Data Validation" Me.txtEmail.SetFocus DoCmd.C... 25 Jan 2010 18:31
How to tell what form a sub-form is in.
I have a sub-form that is in several different forms. I want to know which form it is in when I click on a control in the sub-form. -- Regards Tom ... 19 Jan 2010 19:13
Referential integrity. AutoNumber�
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 05:21:01 -0800, Peter <Peter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi all..I want to create a one-to-many relation between: Table: A. Field : A (AutoNumber) (Primary Key) One to many relation Table: B. Field: A (Number) Am I thinking wrong here? If I cant Enforce Referential In... 19 Jan 2010 15:49
what is the best way to check 60 different conditions in my if
If you really feel you have to do this the way you describe, you probably want to create a matrix of binary values (0 is true, 1 is false). Then you can loop through the matrix and use boolean logic to develop the result. -- Jim "Jeff Boyce" wrote: You might want to revisit the math in your combinator... 19 Jan 2010 14:41
Referential integrity. AutoNumbe r…
It should work. Were you unable to create a relationship with RI? If so, did the tables contain data before you attempted to create the relationship? Peter wrote: Hi all..I want to create a one-to-many relation between: Table: A. Field : A (AutoNumber) (Primary Key) One to many relation Table: B.... 19 Jan 2010 14:41
Referential integrity. AutoNumber.
Yes in: Table: B. Field: A (Number) the number is a long integer and you should have Referential Integrity. If you can't force RI, you probably have some bad data in Table B. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Peter" <Peter(a)discussio... 19 Jan 2010 09:03
Referential integrity. AutoNumber…
Hi all..I want to create a one-to-many relation between: Table: A. Field : A (AutoNumber) (Primary Key) One to many relation Table: B. Field: A (Number) Am I thinking wrong here? If I cant Enforce Referential Integrity in this case should I still create a relation, but without RI? Thanks! ... 19 Jan 2010 09:03