First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Drag and Drop from Outlook
Hello, I have a form with an attachment box. When I double click this box, I get the standard ATTACHMENT box. I create/edit a record on the form, based on the contents of an email. I would like to implement a drag and drop feature from outlook. Is there any way to do this? Ideally, I would edit/create a rec... 27 Jan 2010 12:38
create directory from a form
I use a field called "Ordner" as Hyperlink with data e.g. "C:\Customers". I also use a field named "Lastname" as Text with data e.g. "Miller". Now I want to create a directory Miller in C:\custmers Result: C:\customers\Miller Thanks for the help ... 27 Jan 2010 05:57
Calendar Form
Hi Groupies I'm wondering if anybody has an example of how to create an Outlook Month view form in Access? I would like to be able to see what has been input for each day and if possible be able to click on it. I would prefer NOT to have to pay for add in software. It's incredibly frustrating that this and... 26 Jan 2010 21:14
datestamp with a check box
I need to know how to code a check box so that when it is checked another field called resolved date will populate with date coinciding with when the checkbox was checked. The resolved date will also need to return to blank status if the checkbox is deselected (i.e. situations where the user accidentally check... 27 Jan 2010 12:38
Select Case fails to fire with Data Users
Win2000 and Access 2003 I recently fixed the clutter of my form designs by going to a single subform control and a tab control. The subform has a null source object value which then gets loaded via the tab control's OnChange Event: Private Sub TabCtl_Change() If Me.Dirty Then Me.Dirty = False Select Case... 27 Jan 2010 11:30
acanywhere vs acentire
What is the difference between acanywhere and acentire. I am docmd.findrecord in a subform and looking for data that is in the query behind the subform but does not have a textbox on subform. Thanks. ... 26 Jan 2010 15:32
How do you escape from Access Calendar.
Hi, I using Access' active x calendar control in Access within XP Office pro. The code is working fine, but how do I escape from the calendar if I accidently click on my date field? My code is setup to dispaly the calendar control when I click on the date field. When I click on a date on the calendar, I g... 24 Jan 2010 23:38
Escape from Access Calendar.
Hi, I'm on Access via Xp Office Pro running XP Pro with SP3. Quick question: What is the KeyCode for the Escape key in the KeyDown or KeyPress events? Also, is there a list of all KeyCodes somewhere? Detail behind the question: I have created a Calendar control that is working fine. Here is the c... 24 Jan 2010 23:38
loan or RD deduction using dtpicker
I am working on project of salary deduction system. In this project there are forms like loan and RD calculation. I want to make calculation of loan or RD once in a month. and as month changes(i.e increases by 1) loan will be decrease by specific installment and RD will increase by specific installment. If... 24 Jan 2010 10:09
Prevent duplicate selection from combobox
Hi Groupies On my continuous subform, I would like to prevent the user from selecting the same item twice from the combo box. I have the following code in the Before Update event but it is not firing. If DCount("Product", "[Weights In]", "Product=" & Me.TICKET) > 0 Then MsgBox "Invalid Entry. Product alrea... 24 Jan 2010 16:58