First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Stop Form from Flickering
I have a form with a fair amount of controls on them. 3 of them are clocks which get updated each second via the form's OnTimer event. Frequently, but not always, most of the form will flicker during the update of the controls. I have tried this on 3 different computers and they all do it. Has anyone seen ... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
Print report based on form selection
I have a form with a yes/no box which only shows records that are not ticked. I want to tick certain records then print these records using a command button to open a report. I can find help on printing a single record and the code required to do that, but I can find nothing on printing various records. Can ... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
Command Button Wizard
Hi all..i just converted from Access 2003 to 2007...and all of a sudden..my command button wizard does not display any fieldsfrom my original form : The left field option is empty...i can not match fields form my form with the form i wish to open...??????????????????? What am i doing wrong?????????? Thanks fo... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
Thanks for your enlighting
Thanks Arvin, I will give it a try. Frank Arvin Meyer [MVP] wrote: Just put the code from both together without using the Exit and Error subsfrom 04-Jan-10 Just put the code from both together without using the Exit and Error subs from the first one. You may need to add a slight delay between the 2 in ... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
PK of Note_id will not be included,
Thanks Marsh for your response. Yes...since each churchboard member will have a responsibilty to nurture the member, so I as secretary want to combine all the data to my database. This is already go live, so I can not change the design of my table or forms any more. the only target now is how can I combine their table ... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
Last time it's OK
Arvin, It worked well last time, but now, since I install outlook email in my computer, it goes to Outlook email open. Thanks for your help. Frank Arvin Meyer [MVP] wrote: This cannot be done directly using the Access email abilities. 04-Jan-10 This cannot be done directly using the Access email ... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
Toggle Allow Additions
Access03/WinXP I have set a subform's Allow Additions property to False. When the user clicks on a command button on the subform, after a set of conditions are met, the Allow Additions property is set to true. I would like the Allow Additions property to be reset to false once the user clicks off of the su... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
How can I read CSV file using VBA?
I have to read CSV file using VBA. I don't want to use macros or queries like transfer spreadsheet etc. because I want to apply certain rules in a module after reading the file. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 ... 13 Jan 2010 14:21
Referencing subform from another form
I have a search form and am trying to pick up data from another form to be displayed in my search form when criteria matches. The search form worked perfectly until I changed the way my database worked and changed some forms. Now I am getting #Name in my text fields of the search form. Some background informati... 6 Jan 2010 09:46
How to restrict Form to 1 product.
I want to open FormP from FormA. I want to restrict FormP to ONLY show 1 Product - so how do I 'feed' the product number from FormA so FormP shows only that product and has bound controls to the Product Table so that changes made in FormP update the Product Table. -- Regards Tom ... 30 Dec 2009 00:07