First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Copy Excel Worksheet to new Workbook via VBA without Links to original Workbook
Hi, I spent the last 2days scouring the Internet looking for ways to accomplish this. I used some of what I found, but then modified it to work as I needed it to. You should be able to use this without much hassle. Just rename to your Workbook.Worksheets and make sure your changing only those values you ne... 21 Mar 2007 14:40
opening a subform to a specific record?
Hey y'all, I've got a form that lists all the Students in a class and a link to "Edit Student Information" which opens a form to edit individual records. The link uses the same type of code generated by the form wizard and it automatically filters the records to the class. The next thing I want to do is to open ... 19 Mar 2007 18:48
Find & Replace Box default find
Hi, Thanks in advance I have a command button that does the following:- Supplier_Name.SetFocus DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 10, , acMenuVer70 When it opens the match is always match "Whole Field". My question is how do I get the default to any part of field. Thanks Trev ... 4 Mar 2007 13:05
Object doesn't support this property or method
I know this topic is old but I had a very similar situation and searching the groups brought up this topic first. The answer could have to do with having the AutoCorrect name option turned on. I did and my problems started right after I changed the name of a control on my table. Thanks to this group, the sea... 22 Feb 2007 19:37
Flash Objects in a Access Form
Does anyone know how to link the Shockwave/Flash ActiveX control to a table field in MS Access 2003 The control itself only has these properties for the Data property: OLE Class: Shockwave Flash Object Class: ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.1 Enabled: Yes I have this on the 'On event' Property for the form: ... 21 Feb 2007 10:06
CCTreeView.CCTreeViewControl or TreeCtrl
hi experts, i am tryingto create an export file dialog box, i want my dialog box to look exactly the same as the when we click on "Save As" in any of the Microsoft product? i need to custom built mine, i am stuck at the "view tree", as in viewing the location of the file to be store, i dunno which one to use as men... 19 Dec 2006 07:03
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFind
On my main Form I have the DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdImport that brings up the import wizard to choose the Excel file I need to convert to a table. I need to use the Find command to run the Find Duplications Query Wizard . The import works fine. but I get an Run time error (You can't use Find or Replace now) when ... 5 Dec 2006 21:23
Executing MS Excel through MS Access vba
Hello, I am exporting a spreadsheet from an Access database and I want to format the excel file. Thus, I have written to pieces of VBA code, one in Access, one in Excel. Does anybody have any ideas on how to combine them. I have looked up several solutions, yet have not found a workable one. The Access Code: ... 13 Dec 2006 15:41
Filedialog err 438 Object doesn't support this property or method
In the following code, the Filters.Add method is, from time to time, raising err 438. Any suggestions? Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogOpen) With fd .AllowMultiSelect = False .ButtonName = "Open" .Title = gstrDefaultTitle & " - Project: " & Mid(strInitialFileName, ... 3 Nov 2006 22:37
Exporting records
Is there a way to turn the "Save Formatted" off in visual basice when exporting to excel to prevent the "too many records" error? My query can be exported using the file export but it does not when I use a button to export the query. ... 4 Oct 2006 16:18