From: Kerem Gümrükcü on
Congratulations from Germany,...

Regards

Kerem

--
-----------------------
Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue
Kerem G�mr�kc�
Latest Project: http://www.pro-it-education.de/software/deviceremover
Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de
-----------------------

From: Scott McPhillips [MVP] on
Hey Joe, congratulations on that!

I hope it means Microsoft will pay more attention to your critiques!

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
....I'm just like a little stuffed teddy bear.

[With fangs...]

It was a complete surprise to me.
joe

From: Ajay Kalra on
On Feb 19, 4:24 pm, Joseph M. Newcomer <newco...(a)flounder.com> wrote:
> From an email received last week, from Amit Mohindra, of the VC++ team:
> ====================================
> There are roughly 10 million developers in the world.  There are less than 2,000 Microsoft
> developer MVPs.
>
> To say that Microsoft MVPs are cut above "normal" developers in terms of technical
> excellence and willingness to help the community doesn’t begin to quantify the work that
> you and your peers do!
>
> Of those 2,000 MVPs, 20 have been selected as the strongest contributors by the Product
> groups for their outstanding contributions - and you have been named as one of those 20
> MVPs.
>
>  Joseph it is with great pride I am informing you the VC++ MVPs have selected you as the
> C++ MVP of the year
> ====================================

Good job and congratulations.

On a similar note, I have noticed that traffic in this newsgroup has
been steadily declining ;-(

--
Ajay
From: Mihai N. on

> On a similar note, I have noticed that traffic in this newsgroup has
> been steadily declining ;-(

No Joe's fault ;-)

I guess it's probably because all the push towards the forums.

--
Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Visual C++]
http://www.mihai-nita.net

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last