First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Which connection?
In article <michelle-29B05D.14430106082010(a)reserved-multicast-range-not-delegated.e xample.com>, Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote: My router is a Time Capsule, and both my Apple TV and iPad 4 are both a/b/g/n, with the Apple TV able to connect on the 2.4 and the 5 MHz bands. How can I... 10 Aug 2010 21:20
eSATA for the iMac
On 2010-07-31 10:01:04 -0700, Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> said: http://www.macworld.com/article/151094/2010/07/owc_esata_imac.html OWC�s service adds eSATA port to new 27-inch iMac Posted on Jul 31, 2010 8:41 am by Roman Loyola, Macworld.com For whatever reason,�Apple refuses to outfi... 6 Aug 2010 15:58
Proof that Steve Jobs is not God
Michelle Steiner wrote: He's mortal, and can get turned away from a pizza joint because he doesn't have a reservation. Expect lighthing to strike on that restaurant anytime now :-) If he was wearing his "god outfit" (black turtleneck/jeans), it means he was on a PR outing and this was a planned thing to... 7 Aug 2010 09:19
easy way to edit my website?
John Wolf wrote: My current procedure involves opening my editor, making a change, and then using my FTP app to do the upload. Unfortunately neither Sea Monkey nor Komposer have a built in FTP/like app for instant saving to the HTML server. SeaMonkey 2.0.6 in Composer : Edit > Publishing Site Settings..... 5 Aug 2010 23:34
Graphics Card problem
I believe the card is the stock ATI 2600 XT 256MB (two dual-link DVI ports) running under 10.5.8 on a 2 x2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Mac Pro w/6G RAM. System profiler shows: Vendor: ATI(0x1002) Device ID: 0x9580 Revision ID: 0x000 The two monitors were independently confirmed as working, but they both ... 7 Aug 2010 02:54
SSH in to enable VNC
It looks like the graphics card on my Mac Pro is fubar*. While I deal with that, I was hoping to use Chicken of the VNC to work on comp (email, etc) over the LAN. However, I don't have screen sharing/remote desktop enabled on the Pro. The question: can I use SSH (or some other method) to change the screen sh... 6 Aug 2010 15:58
Trying to reset admin password
I am trying to migrate from my kid's old Macbook to a brand new one. The old one's administative password seems to be lost to the sands of time. I tried to put her old computer's no. 1 disc into slot, but it just pops back out immediately. The one time it did decide to stay in, it never showed up on finder. ... 5 Aug 2010 15:46
Used Car Sri Lanka
Used Car Sri Lanka Used Car Sri Lanka, Not Only For Sri Lanka, All Over The World, Just In A Single Click You Will Get A Car At A Very Price. http://www.caradzone.com/ Sell Your Used Car Or Buy Our Car In Seconds From Sri Lanka i.e Used Car Sri Lanka . More Details : CarAdZone.com is a advertising solution for... 5 Aug 2010 08:02
Are there any differences
In article <michelle-665258.16520804082010(a)reserved-multicast-range-not-dele gated.example.com>, Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote: between an application that has no open windows, but is running in the background, and an application that has no open windows, but is hidden? How about an ... 5 Aug 2010 02:40
Mobile accounts in AD, any fixed duration?
Let us say I bring my AD bound MBP pro with mobile accounts out of the job network, and take a long trip abroad � many months. Will the mobile account be active all the time? Let us assume that the MBP will always be used without any form of network contact on this trip. yours sm ... 5 Aug 2010 00:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13