First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Help!! CD player won't play CD burned with iTunes 9 (Apple Lossless)
Figaro wrote: On Aug 1, 7:26 pm, nospam <nos...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote: In article <fb910c99-c2d7-403e-983d-c6d7247f7...(a)p11g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Figaro <ponsell...(a)gmail.com> wrote: First I burned a playlist of apple lossless files.... the CD played fine on the computer bu... 2 Aug 2010 09:13
Everybody noticing neobux ads load slowly
Everybody must be noticing that the neobux ads load very slowly and sometimes they do not load at all as mentioned by some members. There is a little trick which will certainly make the neobux ads to load fast. Many of you might be knowing it but for those who do not know it they can try it and make the ads load faster... 2 Aug 2010 09:13
Where to find Apple´slist of security patches?
Steinar Moum <steinar.moum(a)usit.uio.no> wrote: Could somebody give me a pointer to this? http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 .... is probably the one you want. It covers all Mac OS X and iOS security fixes since the start of 2010, up to and including Safari 4.1.1 and 5.0.1 (released last week), plus has li... 2 Aug 2010 03:49
Where to find Apple�s list of security patches?
Could somebody give me a pointer to this? Yours sm ... 4 Aug 2010 10:19
Some nagging iTunes & iPod questions
Hey you Apple geniuses- (1) Is there any way to do secondary/tertiary/etc sorting in iTunes (eg. first by composer, then by album title, then by year, etc...)? (2) I imported a bunch of old MP3 podcasts into iTunes library. Currently they're scattered all over the place next to my regular music albums. Is th... 3 Aug 2010 15:51
Xcode + linux
Hi , I am mostly coding in XCode (C++), but most of my collaborators are using unix , I was wondering if I can configure Xcode to automatically generate Cmakelists so that I can easily shift the code and Re- compile it in unix . I have been copying code over and manually writing CmakeLists to compile code in u... 1 Aug 2010 18:06
Help!! CD player won't play CD burned with iTunes 9 (Apple Lossless)
First I burned a playlist of apple lossless files.... the CD played fine on the computer but not in my old portable CD player. Next, I converted playlist files into WAV and burned again.... same thing happened. What's going on?? What is the file format that iTunes burns to CD? I did make sure I was burning "M... 2 Aug 2010 01:41
How to duplicate a DVD
I had some old home movies commercially digitized to DVD, so I assume the DVDs are not proprietary/protected. Now I wish to share the images with my children, so I tried to duplicate the disks using my iMac. I tried copying the contents of the DVD to a folder on my HD and then copying the folder contents to a ... 2 Aug 2010 10:19
Logic Express 9: Hmm.
On 2010-08-01 14:42:15 +0100, Andrew Collier <spambucket(a)intensity.org.uk> said: In article <8bks62Fdn1U1(a)mid.individual.net>, Ian McCall <ian(a)eruvia.org> wrote: Mind you, Ultrabeat always throws me when I try and use it - I never seem to remember how from one session to the next. Oh, ... 1 Aug 2010 15:55
Use iTunes Library on Two Computers
I have my music collection (mostly imported CDs) in iTunes on my iMac. I also want it on my Windows laptop so I can play the music when I travel. I know I can set up a library sharing for use at home on when on my home network. But I want an independent installation for use when I'm not on my home network. ... 3 Aug 2010 08:08