First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Installation question
I would like to install Vista on a Macintosh I have. Bootcamp It's a 250 g hard drive, but I've already used up 150 g. Is there a way not to put on all that extra's that comes with Windows? I've already bought it a year and a half ago, the macintosh hard drive was replaced. Thank you ... 13 Jul 2010 12:00
Multiple menu bar icons
I am still trying to get back where I was wrt scanning on my Brother MFC-8940D. I am now using Snow Leopard. Earlier, I was able to use Brother's ControlCenter2 without any problems. I just downloaded and installed the latest driver. Among other things, there are two menulet icons on the menu. They seem functi... 13 Jul 2010 23:01
Tiger user wants to know how to upgrade?
I have 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 160 Gb White Imac Memorey is 2 Gb 667 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM I thinks its time to upgrade. Here are my questions... Can I go right up to Snow Leopard? Is there a way I can keep all my files folders pictures and music and have it be there after I upgrade? All answers are very appreciate... 14 Jul 2010 08:45
Console question
Hi. I own a Lexmark printer and today I was looking at Console app to troubleshoot a problem. I found something that had nothing to do with the problem but which made me curious: Every few seconds, the following message shows up in Console: 7/10/10 12:16:41 PM com.apple.launchd.peruser.502[147] (com.lexmar... 10 Jul 2010 19:19
Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
I need to help a friend that has a MacBook using a bluetooth based barcode scanner. I know how to set this up on Windows, hopefully someone here can guide me how to do the same in Mac OSX. I understand that I need to use a Bluetooth app in the System Preferences for the device discovery, pairing of devices and se... 15 Jul 2010 01:15
Put your iDevice in the Finder
On 07-09-2010 12:45, Michelle Steiner wrote: Works with all models of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. "Mount an iPad, iTouch or iPhone to USB disk mode on a Mac. Phone Disk is a tiny program which runs in the system tray of your Mac. When it finds an The system tray of your Mac? iPod Touch or iPho... 12 Jul 2010 10:41
Garmin support for Mac (was: Re: Apple does it again!)
In article <51W5y0sPNk52-pn2-Z1IRYFROjBdF(a)localhost>, John Varela <newlamps(a)verizon.net> wrote: garmin has had mac software for a few years. you don't say which garmin gps you have but i'd be very surprised if it didn't work with their mac software. Be very surprised. i am. <rant> t... 9 Jul 2010 14:59
How to *not* view PDFs in Safari 5?
Right now PDFs open in a window within Safari 5. When I click on a URL that is a PDF file, I want this file to download to my hard drive. I then want to double-click the file icon and have it open in Preview. How to I change this behavior so that PDFs do not open in Safari 5, but instead download to my ha... 10 Jul 2010 01:59
Find Registration date?
I looked in "About This Mac" but can't locate the registration/purchase dates for two current Macs (OS X) I own-- also for an iPod Touch and an older model Shuffle. Anyone know the location? ... 10 Jul 2010 17:07
More on Flash Drives
I just ordered a OCZ Technology 4 GB Diesel USB 2.0 FLASH DRIVE http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/flash_drives/ocz_diesel_usb_2_0_fla sh_drive for use with my iMac and MacBook Pro both running 10.6.4 and wonder if I will have to format the drive? ... 9 Jul 2010 18:19