From: Buffalo on

David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Buffalo" <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid>
>
>> How could it possibly help in speed?
>> Buffalo
>
> Unapproved illegitemate version.
>
> WARNING: Do not use!
I didn't and thanks for the advice. :)
Buffalo

From: ~BD~ on
~BD~ wrote:
> BoaterDave DID NOT write:
> ************************
>> It installed fine on both W2K Advanced Server and W2K3 Enterprise
>> --
>> Peter

> Bit of a boob by the OP here, methinks!

To clarify:

When I said "by the OP" I meant, in case of doubt, *Peter Foldes*.

In another newsgroup he was forging my name (and using my correct email
address) and forgot to reset his account settings before posting here.

--
Dave
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
~BD~ wrote:

> Interesting comments here, too: hXXp://www.ms-mvp.org/

That is the site of PCButts, the known and proven code thief and not an
MVP. You should *not* recommend this site to anyone.

Notice also the stealth redirection to:
hXXp://209.237.163.173/downloads/tools/tools.htm
which is the same as:
hXXp://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

--
The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
From: JD on
~BD~ wrote:
> SNIP
>

> Interesting comments here, too: http://www.ms-mvp.org/

The web page http://www.ms-mvp.org/ uses Godaddy's stealth
frame-redirection to redirect you to:
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

Check out “pcbutts” using your favorite search engine.

The Real Truth MVP is not listed on the MVP list:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Can you really trust someone like this? Do you really want to follow his
advice?

--
JD..
From: ~BD~ on
~BD~ wrote:

<q/p>

> You had no right dropping my name or talking trash
> as if you knew something Max didn't already know.

<q/p>

This is the old Web page for the 'Max" to whom Dustin refers:-

http://max.shplink.com/tools.html

Some really good and helpful URL's there!

HTH

--
Dave