From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

Knowing Dave since he started posting in late 2005 he is definitely stupid and an
ignorant Troll

--
Peter

From: ~BD~ on
Toxic wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:17:03 -0500, Jenn wrote:
>

>> Men butting heads say all sorts of stuff when they are in the process of
>> butting heads. Being gentlemen-like is rarely a part of men butting
>> heads.
>
> You sound like a pretty astute person.
> A realistic attitude like that will be your friend
> as you wend through the murkiness of usenet.

You must be too - to recognise that! :)

Jenn is a lovely lady and I'm pleased that she is my friend.

May I wish you a very Happy Easter.

God Bless you.

Dave
From: ~BD~ on
ASCII wrote:
> ~BD~ wrote:
>>
>> Let me understand this correctly. You seem to be saying that
>> Malwarebytes took it upon themselves to Block the IP of an innocent
>> Internet user (no convictions for anything AFAICT).
>
> If there were as much guilt as some claim,
> you'd think there'd be at least one conviction.
>
>> That seems to me like a commercial operation is acting as judge and jury
>> and installing a blocking mechanism on the computers of MBAM users
>> without their knowledge.
>>
>> Is that right?
>
> Not entirely.
> MBAM doesn't do anything unless someone clicks on the installation file.
> As with the installation of any application there has to be an enabling
> action, either deliberate or through negligence to close open opportunities.
>
> Whether subsequent actions are desirable depend on expectations.
>
>> If it is, is such action legal?
>
> Sure it's legal, maybe of dubious ethics, but legal, yes.
>
> What's pitiful is that so many seem to take the recommendations of some of the
> loudmouth regular 'experts' here as if there were an implication of validity
> to their self serving claims.

I appreciate your post.

Thank you.

Have a Happy Easter and may God Bless you. :)

Dave
From: ~BD~ on
Toxic wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:04:14 -0500, Jenn wrote:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> "David H. Lipman"<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
>> long ago he didn't understand the relationship between

>>> He's an expert on stupidity, nothing more.
>>>
>>> When I look stupid up in websters, I imagine seeing a picture of him or
>>> his boat.
>>

>> I can attest to the fact that Dave is not stupid. :) --
>> Jenn (from Oklahoma)
>
> And neither do I,
> but the VXer can only sling epithets and false accusations in a
> projection of his own shortcomings.
> I've been watching this pseudo drama play out and am starting to feel a
> bit of embarassment for the VXer trying to straddle the fence between
> creds as a badboi coder and his 'claimed' good guy makeover attempting to
> restitute for his past actions.
> Dave is, whether deliberately or inadvertently, illustrating the paradox
> within the contradictory personality of an illiterate drooling fool
> attempting to play the part of an elite.

:) Hahaha!

*Everything* I do is quite deliberate, I assure you!

It seems to work too! ;)

--

Dave - knows little about computers, but knows about people!
From: Jenn on
"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>> I can attest to the fact that Dave is not stupid. :)

> At one point, I would have agreed. Ignorance is a curable condition,
> however...

I know alot of people where the condition isn't so curable .. LOL ...

> http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php
> As we can clearly see, the ignorance isn't curable in Dave's case;
> leaving only one conclusion: He *is* stupid. Sorry.

I really don't need to go read alot of threads elsewhere... sometimes a
person has to look past the obvious to understand why people do what they
do. Dave isn't stupid, and as far as I can tell, no one here is stupid. I
really believe that you guys would like each other if you could get past all
the *questions*. I guess I understand the need to ask alot of questions and
even challenge the answers if I'm not satisfied with the answers I'm
getting, and I usually keep asking them until I am satisfied with the
information.

Hiiiiiii Dustin! :) You're a good guy in my book.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)