From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> Dustin
>
> Not worth your time or anybody's time on these ignoramus type persons.
> They have nothing to do but make a fool of themselves without trying

It has been noticed that you have slunk away with your tail between your
legs from alt.politics.scorched-earth, Mr Foldez.

From: Heather on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Dustin
>>
>> Not worth your time or anybody's time on these ignoramus type persons.
>> They have nothing to do but make a fool of themselves without trying
>
> Hey Hey... when your right your right... :)

Hey Young Lad.......Peter is right. Ignore these two anonymous fools.
Anyone who has to hide their identity has no credibility with intelligent
people. And BD is a certifiable mental case.

Take care......HF.

From: ~BD~ on
Heather wrote:
And BD is a certifiable mental case.

Incorrect statement!

Watch this lovely Jewish lady tell it how it is, Heather:-

http://www.aish.com/v/49082446.html

I doubt you will watch/listen and take the messages on board though.

Your loss.

--
Dave
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid>

| "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> Dustin

>>> Not worth your time or anybody's time on these ignoramus type persons.
>>> They have nothing to do but make a fool of themselves without trying

>> Hey Hey... when your right your right... :)

| Hey Young Lad.......Peter is right. Ignore these two anonymous fools.
| Anyone who has to hide their identity has no credibility with intelligent
| people. And BD is a certifiable mental case.

| Take care......HF.

+1 for Figgs.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk>

| In another newsgroup he was forging my name (and using my correct email
| address) and forgot to reset his account settings before posting here.

It ain't Peter. You are such an idiot you have attracted k00ks from 24hours* and one of
THEM is abusing you.

--
Dave