From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> Peter Foldes wrote:
>>> Dustin
>>>
>>> Not worth your time or anybody's time on these ignoramus type persons.
>>> They have nothing to do but make a fool of themselves without trying
>>>
>> It has been noticed that you have slunk away with your tail between your
>> legs from alt.politics.scorched-earth, Mr Foldez.
>
> BoaterDave,
>
> I suspect the stories of your wife leaving you are true at this point; and
> the reasons other individuals provided me.. I'm starting to think they're
> right. Did you kook out on her too?

Dustin

Listen up, son.

I was married before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye!

Lay any cards you think you may have on the table. Let's play them.

Never listen to stories - only the *truth*.

--

Dave - And *still* married to the same lovely lady! :)
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| ~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

>> David H. Lipman wrote:
>>> From: "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk>

>>> It ain't Peter. You are such an idiot you have attracted k00ks from
>>> 24hours* and one of THEM is abusing you.

>> I believe that, on this occasion, you are mistaken.

| I believe it's time for you to take a basic networking 101 college
| course. It'll certainly help. You just don't know what your doing, but
| you think you do; that makes you stupid *and* potentially dangerous to
| anyone who accepts any help from you.

Not too long ago he didn't understand the relationship between msnews.microsoft.com and
news.microsoft.com and it was explained to him.

Months later he was asking about it all over again.

Now he's an expert on headers.

* ROFLOL *

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| Dustin

| Listen up, son.

| I was married before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye!

| Lay any cards you think you may have on the table. Let's play them.

| Never listen to stories - only the *truth*.

Right -- Senility and dementia are setting in with age.

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in

> From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>
>
>| ~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

>>> I believe that, on this occasion, you are mistaken.
>

>| I believe it's time for you to take a basic networking 101 college
>| course. It'll certainly help. You just don't know what your doing,
>| but you think you do; that makes you stupid *and* potentially
>| dangerous to anyone who accepts any help from you.
>

> Not too long ago he didn't understand the relationship between
> msnews.microsoft.com and news.microsoft.com and it was explained to
> him.
>
> Months later he was asking about it all over again.
>
> Now he's an expert on headers.

He's an expert on stupidity, nothing more.

When I look stupid up in websters, I imagine seeing a picture of him or
his boat.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh..
nudge this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> David H. Lipman wrote:
>>> From: "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk>

>>> It ain't Peter. You are such an idiot you have attracted k00ks from
>>> 24hours* and one of THEM is abusing you.
>>>

>> I believe that, on this occasion, you are mistaken.
>

> I believe it's time for you to take a basic networking 101 college
> course. It'll certainly help. You just don't know what your doing, but
> you think you do; that makes you stupid *and* potentially dangerous to
> anyone who accepts any help from you.

Peter Foldes forged *this* message .......

From: "BoaterDave" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
Subject: Re: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45 released
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:24:15 -0400

It installed fine on both W2K Advanced Server and W2K3 Enterprise
--
*Peter*

The original is still showing in this very thread.

Whilst I have little knowledge of computing, I have a great deal of
experience of how people behave. For a 'good guy' you are not doing too
well.

--
Dave