From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> BoaterDave,
>
> I suspect the stories of your wife leaving you are true at this
> point; and the reasons other individuals provided me.. I'm starting
> to think they're right. Did you kook out on her too?

I've video chatted with both Dave and his wife many times, so I can attest
to the fact his wife is still very much his wife. :) She's a real nice
lady, too.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Bullwinkle on
PBButts and BD are in a joint venture??

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
~BD~ wrote:

> Interesting comments here, too: hXXp://www.ms-mvp.org/

That is the site of PCButts, the known and proven code thief and not an
MVP. You should *not* recommend this site to anyone.

Notice also the stealth redirection to:
hXXp://209.237.163.173/downloads/tools/tools.htm
which is the same as:
hXXp://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

--
The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not

From: ~BD~ on
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> ~BD~ wrote:
>
>> Interesting comments here, too: hXXp://www.ms-mvp.org/
>
> That is the site of PCButts, the known and proven code thief and not an
> MVP. You should *not* recommend this site to anyone.
>
> Notice also the stealth redirection to:
> hXXp://209.237.163.173/downloads/tools/tools.htm
> which is the same as:
> hXXp://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

I have *not* recommended his (?) tools to anyone.

Do they work? Have you tried them and, maybe, found them dangerous?

With regard to redirection, how is what TRT does any worse than the link
in MVP Mow Green's signature - www.banthecheck.com which actually takes
one to this URL:-

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/mowgreen/index.php?showentry=1564

--
Dave
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
~BD~ wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> ~BD~ wrote:
>>> Interesting comments here, too: hXXp://www.ms-mvp.org/
>>
>> That is the site of PCButts, the known and proven code thief and not
>> an MVP. You should *not* recommend this site to anyone.
>>
>> Notice also the stealth redirection to:
>> hXXp://209.237.163.173/downloads/tools/tools.htm
>> which is the same as:
>> hXXp://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm
>>
> I have *not* recommended his (?) tools to anyone.
>
> Do they work? Have you tried them and, maybe, found them dangerous?

Who cares if they work? He's stolen them from the people who wrote them
and own the copyrights.

I do not need his stolen tools; I do not use Windows.

> With regard to redirection, how is what TRT does any worse than the link
> in MVP Mow Green's signature - www.banthecheck.com which actually takes
> one to this URL:-

Mr Green's blog does not offer stolen software, and is not *stealth*
redirection, with intent to deceive.

I wish you would call him PCButts, or (Patrick) Christopher Butts,
because that's his name, and he certainly is not "The Real Truth" nor a
woman.

<http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/NASA_van_rolls_off_California_mountain>
<http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/f7217fddfb699be5>

--
-bts
From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> OMG. You are a complete ignorant fool . David please get a life and
> leave people be. Nobody in the newsgroups are bad. If you want to find
> bad people the go to the chat rooms and I am sure you can flag many
> there and to their amazement.

Mr Foldes

How about you starting by admitting that the post appearing in this
thread dated 30 March at 0724 GMT was a forgery by you - using the
posting name of BoaterDave?

Dustin seems to think I am mistaken.

Please tell him that I am correct.

Thank you

--
Dave - the law of averages says there *must* be bad guys here!