From: Daave on
PajaP wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:56:45 -0500, "Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote:
>
>> Since the *overwhelming* majority of those who have installed Avira
>> do not experience the problem of not being able to boot their system
>> afterwards (!), I would have to say this is a user issue more than
>> anything else.
>
> Since the *overwhelming* majority of those who have installed MSE do
> not experience any problems, I would have to say any that do, have a
> user issue more than anything else.

So much for the
>>> And that ends my discussion on this.

I see that you snipped the rest of my post, too. It's a shame you have
closed your mind to trying determine the real cause of your booting up
problem. If you were to do this, not only you would benefit, but others
would, too.

I agree that your "discussion" has ended, come to think of it. Your only
remarks now are to simply contradict without using critical thinking
skills. This is no real discussion.

From: Leythos on
In article <in7sj5pv6e2et1bht9bv4faguhhqjt20c1(a)4ax.com>, pajap(a)news-
only.co.uk.invalid says...

> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:56:45 -0500, "Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote:
>
> >Since the *overwhelming* majority of those who have installed Avira do
> >not experience the problem of not being able to boot their system
> >afterwards (!), I would have to say this is a user issue more than
> >anything else.
>
> Since the *overwhelming* majority of those who have installed MSE do
> not experience any problems, I would have to say any that do, have a
> user issue more than anything else.

That's like saying that the majority of people that install Open Office
don't experience any problems - it doesn't do the same thing, but it's
close.

MSE is not the same product, by any means, as Avira or other products in
that class - the people that have decades of experience in security
don't trust it, your blind trust and rude comments show that you don't
really know yourself.

I suppose that you're one of those that believes Defrag is not needed
and doesn't help performance, because people at CNET or PCMag did a
article on it and said it doesn't help....

Trust yourself.
From: PajaP on
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:09:40 -0500, Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>
wrote:

>In article <in7sj5pv6e2et1bht9bv4faguhhqjt20c1(a)4ax.com>, pajap(a)news-
>only.co.uk.invalid says...
>>
>> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:56:45 -0500, "Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Since the *overwhelming* majority of those who have installed Avira do
>> >not experience the problem of not being able to boot their system
>> >afterwards (!), I would have to say this is a user issue more than
>> >anything else.
>>
>> Since the *overwhelming* majority of those who have installed MSE do
>> not experience any problems, I would have to say any that do, have a
>> user issue more than anything else.
>
>That's like saying that the majority of people that install Open Office
>don't experience any problems - it doesn't do the same thing, but it's
>close.
>
>MSE is not the same product, by any means, as Avira or other products in
>that class - the people that have decades of experience in security
>don't trust it, your blind trust and rude comments show that you don't
>really know yourself.
>
>I suppose that you're one of those that believes Defrag is not needed
>and doesn't help performance, because people at CNET or PCMag did a
>article on it and said it doesn't help....

Sigh!
From: PajaP on
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:06:59 -0500, Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>
wrote:

>You see to have a nasty streak in your comments, and it's not warranted,
>you might find people would be more willing to discuss things with you
>if you were not showing such a rude side of yourself and your strong
>Pro-MS Bias

Pot, kettle, Black!
And your obvious Avira bias, nothing else works attitude.

>we're not showing an Anti-MS bias, we're relating our
>experience, decades of it, across thousands of PC, across multiple
>products.

There you go again assuming you are the only one that has decades of
experience and thousands of PCs.
From: PajaP on
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:21:51 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote:

>"I'm right."
>"No, I'm right."
>"No, I'M right!"
>"NO, *I'M RIGHT*!!!"
>
>Give it a rest, guys. Y'all sound like my grandbabies.

Agreed.