From: GS on
ralph used his keyboard to write :

> However, the ppl who have been most 'run-off', yet often had a more
> "legitimate reason" for being here are users of VBA ("Visual Basic for
> Applications"), since beginning with VB5 and VBA5 they share the same
> core language parser and library. <g>
>
> -ralph

That's exactly why and how I came to be here. Rob Bovey put me onto VS6
to begin with, then steered me to Karl's website as THE PLACE to start
learning. Been hooked ever since.<g>

Garry

From: Henning on

"Bob Butler" <noway(a)nospam.ever> skrev i meddelandet

> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
> <cut>
>> Have the fanboys shown up there, too? I didn't see any of that garbage
>> in a quick look-see.
>
> If you build it, they will come.

I'm amazed how easy it seems to be to find *any* other than the correct
group for d.o.t.... programmers. Are they as unprofessionally lazy when
programming too?

/Henning

From: Paul Clement on
On Thu, 06 May 2010 17:42:13 -0700, Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote:

� > <cut>
� >> Have the fanboys shown up there, too? I didn't see any of that garbage in
� >> a quick look-see.
� >
� > If you build it, they will come.

� Heh, yeah, but comp.lang.basic.visual.misc has been around for ages,
� and folks like Paul wouldn't even recognize Mike over there. ;-)

No one has ever recognized me over there either. ;-)

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: Ulrich Korndoerfer on
Hi Karl,

this is my third attempt to get my post through. I attach it as
zip-archive. Hope that helps.

--
Ulrich Korndoerfer

VB tips, helpers, solutions -> http://www.proSource.de/Downloads/
From: dpb on
Ulrich Korndoerfer wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> this is my third attempt to get my post through. I attach it as
> zip-archive. Hope that helps.

Well, not really since usenet is a text-only format; only some web-based
front ends or extended mail/newsreaders know what to do w/ attachments.

--
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16