First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Fundamentals of Power Semiconductor Devices By Jayant Baliga
I have solutions manuals for these scientific textbooks .. They are all in PDF format .. If you are interested in any one, simply send me an email to macmorino(at)gmail(dot)com .. Please this service is NOT free. Here are solutions manuals to some titles.. A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein A Cou... 21 Feb 2010 01:40
Oracle kills free support blog and Twitter account
Oracle kills free support blog and Twitter account http://blogs.zdnet.com/Howlett/?p=1761 ... 24 Feb 2010 17:41
sqlldr not recognizing a file without an extension on Solaris
Hi, I am running a sqlldr command line on Solaris and the data file that I need to load WILL not have an extension. On DOS/Windows, that is not an issue since I can simply append a "." to the file name and sqlldr recognizes it. On Solaris/Unix, it expects a file with the explicit "." at the end of the file name. ... 19 Feb 2010 18:50
ORA-28009
Hi, I am running a shell script which call a perl script which uses DBI to connect to a remote (ie another server) which creates schemas ie table spaces, users, tables in the waiting DB. Or rather it does not: Database Connection Error: ORA-28009: connection as SYS should be as SYSDBA or SYSOPER (DBD ERROR: OCI... 17 Feb 2010 02:11
dbms_session.set_context from JDBC fails mysteriously, how can I trap it ?
Hi gurus, Our ADF application connect via JDBC to Oracle DB and using VPD . This is done by executing dbms_session.set_context('vpd_new','loc_code', pLocCode) at the beginning of the session. Mysteriously, all loc_code succeed to be set resulting in the VPD is correctly working, EXCEPT for one loc_code, it do... 10 Feb 2010 08:51
Unable to disable tracing - XE
.... or at least I would be if I had any. I am running a copy of 10G XE on a WinXP box. In a troubleshooting session some time ago, I turned on some additional tracing - and quite simply have been unable to turn it off. Below is an extract from one of my .trc files in my bdump directory. It's the alter sessi... 13 Feb 2010 09:17
what's the internal transaction table for....
The 10g discussion of transaction commitment has this: The internal transaction table for the associated undo tablespace that the transaction has committed, and the corresponding unique system change number (SCN) of the transaction is assigned and recorded in the table. which the 11g manual corrects to: The... 9 Feb 2010 11:40
Best way to duplicate 11g table and range partition
Hello I'm looking to do some 11g performance testing on insert rates with tables that are split by range into various partitions. I don't want to have to keep pre-filling my table/partition every time I start a new test (as the partition volume will increase every time I carry out each test). What would be ... 9 Feb 2010 21:54
Why I can not using alias in 11G
hi all: I found some query will cause ORA-00918 error(column ambiguously defined) in 11G, but running well in 10G. I give an example: --------------------------- select supplier_code,dept_code,local_name,english_name from sup... 8 Feb 2010 16:47
So whats up with the 11.2 java security hole?
Based on David Litchfield ... http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9151318/Black_Hat_Zero_day_hack_of_Oracle_11g_database_revealed?taxonomyId=1 ... 9 Feb 2010 15:06