First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243
Reprompt for password
When I use Outlook on my laptop, the client is going to OWA under the covers. When I first start Outlook I'm prompted for a network username/password. If I make a mistake when I type this password, the only way I know to fix the problem is to quit outlook and make sure that there is no longer any outlook.exe process... 3 Mar 2010 10:42
Email recipientss not receiving WRAPPED text
When I write an email it looks fine. When my recipients receive it, some of the text is not wrapped and they have to scroll to the right to read the info. Any fixes? ... 2 Mar 2010 15:50
How to Save Favorite Folders list as a file
Hi, I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2007 on a Windows XP professional 32-bit box. I've added around 15 favorites. Sometimes when I log out and log back in, the favorites in Favorites folder would have either disappeared or be different. This happens say once every 1 or 2 weeks. So I was wondering if there is a w... 2 Mar 2010 14:41
Combining Shared Tasks
I need to combine multiple users tasks into one task group, enabling me to print all users task information on one list. I have been able to make a new task list and copy paste others to it, but when I do this it will reassign others tasks, and make me owner. I need to keep all owners seperate and correct. I... 2 Mar 2010 13:34
Embeding a photo in outlook 2007 without attaching it
I just uplgraded to windows 7 and office 2007. I send emails through a distribution list that charges me on the file size of my emails. So what I do is upload images to a server then have my outlook stream the photos in the email rather than attach them. Well I can not seem to find out how to do this in outlook... 2 Mar 2010 13:34
Saving Selected Font Colors
Is there anyway to save font colors instead of having to go back to the color wheel each time you want to use a color that is not already predefined?...The colors I use on a regular basis are not those that are "standard"... I believe this option was available in earlier versions, but seems to have disappeared... 2 Mar 2010 13:34
Totals in a Form
I have a form that has a calculated fields named [goal1], [goal2] etc. which calculates [hrs] * [Goal#]. When I try to sum a total of these fields no result. Is there problem with adding calculated fields or is there something in the advanced properties of the total sum field? Thanks for any help! ... 3 Mar 2010 04:05
To Do Bar Error Messages
When I open Outlook I get two "error messages". One says "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear." The second appears in the To Do bar where my tasks should be. The field is blank except for "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I have run ... 2 Mar 2010 11:16
reminder option
I have several task I do on a daily bases.How can I set up an reminder message for all week and not just one day? ... 3 Mar 2010 10:41
New, Reply Forward functions not enabled
I tried everything recommended by other users. I can't even disable add-ins as administrator (message says can only b e disabled by administrator and I am the only user and I am logged on as administrator). I activated a trial version of Office 2007 Pro, and Oulook imported all my AOL messages but I can't send... 2 Mar 2010 11:16