First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Recurring Appointment Problem
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and Office 2007. I have a recurring appointment on my calendar each work day to remind me to put down my business mileage for expense purposes. I cannot open the event each day where I can see the recurring button to change any of it. The reason I want to do this, wh... 2 Mar 2010 20:24
clicking on email links is restricted by system?
All of a sudden if I try to clik on a link in a email, the system says it is restricted see your administrator? I have no Administrator. It always worked before? ... 2 Mar 2010 20:24
Outlook 2007 Signature doesn't appear in new message
I have set up only one signature and is default to new message and reply message. Also, set mail format to HTML. But every time when start a new message, signature doesn't appear automatically, user have to manually select and insert the signature. This is happening to our CEO's laptop. Is there anything else c... 4 Mar 2010 01:17
New mail alerts should work for all folders, not just Inbox.
The most important reason for wanting the Desktop Alert to function for all email accounts is the ability to work with the messages without having to open outlook completely. I can flag, mark as read or delete messages from the corner of my screen. With only the New Item Alert, I can't do anything other than ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Getting an error message when I try to open an archive
I have some large archives that I used to have on my old home computer, and I upgraded to a Windows Vista laptop. I wanted to move these archives so I could view them in my new version of Outlook. I was able to put them in the correct Outlook folder and open them within Outlook, but when I go to expand folder... 2 Mar 2010 19:16
Email encryption
I need an email encryption program that allows recipients to open the email with password. When email closes it will encrypt again. This is to prevent anyone walking by the computer from being able to open the email thanks for any help ... 2 Mar 2010 18:07
rule to move to deleted items after sending, not copy
I send some emails that I want moved to the deleted items folder after being sent. I do not want a copy put there. I want the email to disappear from Sent Items. I see no way to do that. Please help. ... 3 Mar 2010 10:41
Link with PDA
I tried using Outlook as my email client on my desktop and linking that email address to my phone. The problem was that it downloaded the email to the phone and deleted it from Outlook. Can I configure so that the messages stay in Outlook as well as come to my phone? ... 4 Mar 2010 18:05
Closing Outlook By Accident
Idiot that I am, I am always closing the 'window' by the 'X' by mistake. Many progs have a safety 'are you sure' and quite a few more give you the option requiting 'file, exit' to close the prog. Closing Outlook causes me to lose syncs and updates for other progs. You would think I would learn. I haven't. ... 3 Mar 2010 04:05
2003 Inbox format
I am using Outlook 2003. When I view my inbox, on the right of the window I view the e-mail that is selected on the left. How can I hide viewing the e-mail. I only want to see it when I open it. Thanks, Stanley ... 2 Mar 2010 15:50