First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
How come I can't open a pdf directly from my outlook?
I have to drag the pdf attachments to my desktop and then "open with". I can open all other attachments. I did not have this problem before I upgraded to Windows 7 and Many thanks, dleth1 ... 8 Mar 2010 17:35
Move the Attach button
When I open a new window and create and e-mail, The Attach file button is next to the send button. There are times that I go to attach a file, and hit the send button by mistake. Does anyone know how to move this attach file button? ... 8 Mar 2010 18:43
"Cannot open the Outlook Window."
I got this message after running Outlook 7/Windows 7 for sometime without incident. I tried some to the suggested from the Web site. The first about deselecting the campatible switch did nothing. The deletion of a registry key allowed me to open Outlook, set up an email account, sent a test message, then cra... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
setup default folder
In Outlook 2007 how do Ii setup which folder Outlook starts with? ... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
Outlook Rules
I have two rules set up: a. Moves mail coming in to my inbox to my tiscali account into another mail folder unless the email is from and address in a listed group. b. Picks up all mail from certain addresses and moves them to a seperate folder (these are generally to my tiscali account). What these rules sho... 8 Mar 2010 15:18
ordered list looks broken for some email recipients
An email message was sent to a few people and copied to someone else. The email message had an ordered list in it. Most people got the email and the ordered list was displayed properly. One person who got the email had the ordered list broken where the number two for the second item in the list was supposed ... 9 Mar 2010 18:07
reminder
Is there any way in outlook (other than entering something as a reminder) to have an email pop back up in your inbox at a later date? For example, I frequently send emails and get a reply back that says "remind me again about this in May". Is putting this as a task on "Reminders" the only way? I may be dream... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
Error when sending emails
When I try to send a message in Outlook it is stating that "The operation failed. An object cannot be found." I am connected to a Microsoft Exchange Server. I receive mail, but I cannot send mail. How do I fix this? ... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
Report showing address for undelivered mail
Hi I am trying to find out if there is some kind of report I can run in Outlook that will provide me with the mail address of emails that were not able to be delivered or are bouncebacks. Can anyone help please Thanks ... 8 Mar 2010 18:43