First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226
Adding public folder shortcuts to Favourites
I have the same issue. I need to see the Mail's Favorite Folders while being able to see the public folders. I purchased server 2008 believing it was possible. Please tell me it is and how. "Lozzaw" wrote: Just come across this thread - am having the same issue in Outlook 2007. Seems that it was not fi... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
Paste a print screen in Outlook Web Access - 2003 body of emai
"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote: It will only work if you use IE, not firefox or other browsers since HTML formatting is required. Did you try Ctrl+V? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
Create calendar item/mtg request when people register for webinar?
Hi! I need assistance with figuring out how to generate an Outlook calendar item whenever people register for a webinar or other activity through our website. Is a plug-in available? Ideally, whenever someone signs up for an activity through our website, it would then forward a meeting item to their Outlook ca... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
Fonts in Signature
Hello, I am having trouble setting up a new signature. The picture (that includes text) that I inserted looks fine. However, it won't take the font size and color change that I have chosen as the default. When I create a new message, the signature comes up properly, but the font remains the same everytime - 10... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
highlight search
I cannot get my searched words to be highlighted. ... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
Outlook XP Emails Get Stuck, Not Large PST Issue
As a network admin at our company I've ran across about 1-2 users per week starting to have this problem, and the first one was reported about 5 weeks ago, where they randomly cannot send emails in Outlook XP (w/ SP3). They may have a few stuck in their outbox, and if you try to send them it just hangs usually ... 10 Mar 2010 14:14
How can I send email to myself from Outlook to Outlook?
Outlook has stopped allowing me to send email to myself, and yes, I really need to. It isn't sufficient to have it show up in my Sent folder. I use 3 different computers in 3 different locations, so I need my information to be in my Inbox. This just started about two or three weeks ago; before that I had no ... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
how do I have all email accounts go to main inbox?
I have multiple email accounts and they are set up in outlook. The main inbox only shows one of the accounts. I have to move down to the other accounts folders to see new email in that inbox. I would like all of the new emails to go to one inbox. -- God Bless you and yours ... 10 Mar 2010 22:02
upon deleting emails view is not refreshed
We have a sporadic issue that seems to effect the majority of our users (all using Outlook 2007 sp2, but mixed between Exch 2003 and Exch 2007 mailbox servers). When they go to delete items from their inbox, Outlook will occassionally stop refreshing the view. For example when they highlight a message and select "... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
move a del file to the deleted file folder?
How do I set up Outlook to automatically move an email to the deleted file folder? I did it once and don't remember how. Right now I have a bunch of emails with lines through them in my inbox. ... 10 Mar 2010 14:14