First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219
Deleted Distribution List
Hi , LONG time Outlook user here..and I'm stumped ! I accidentally deleted a Distribution list from my Outlook 2007 contacts this afternoon. Immediately , I tried EDIT >UNDO , but it was greyed out. I searched Deleted Items in Mail ( thinking all deleted Outlook items ended up there ) and I couldn't find it. ... 15 Mar 2010 14:39
Incoming photos from emailer only shows an "X"
One of my friends sends e-mails with attachments and the pictures do not show up, only a small "x". She uses Verizon. Is the problem on her end or mine? Can anything be done? Ed ... 15 Mar 2010 14:39
E MAIL
when I start to type a reply everything goes back to my e mail in box Can't type a regular mail as it just disappears thank you richard ... 15 Mar 2010 14:39
Sometimes when I send an email, I want to keep a copy ofr myself. When I enter my email address in the cc part, this always goes straight to the deleted folder, even though I have my email listed as a safe sender. Any suggestions? ... 15 Mar 2010 14:39
Transfer bullet text from Journal body to Word headings
I've typed in a lot of text in many Outlook Journal entries as bullet text at various levels of indentation. I was hoping there was a clever way to transfer this text over the a Word document as various heading levels. For example, in the body of the journal entries, I only use bullet text a indentation levels... 16 Mar 2010 09:08
Display send and receive progrss/status
For some reason when I click Send and Receive the progress/status/errors window does not show up any longer. I do not know why or how to get it back. ... 12 Mar 2010 20:43
lost all emails, computer went back to default...help
i turned on my computer one morning and it was back to factory settings. had to redo my outlook account and lost all emails. is there a way to recover them? ... 16 Mar 2010 02:27
Totally blank emails in Outlook 2007
I've searched and search for solutions to this issues but there is now despite lots of people reporting the same. Issue: I get totally blank emails sent to the junk mail of my Hotmail folders in Outlook 2007. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) is a date and time (no from, no to, no subject, no body text). If I ... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
I lost all my emails
Outlook 2007, Windows 7. Received message that outlook could not open its window. Ran the microsoft fixit that deleted the key. This required me to rebuild the email acount upon running outlook and once in outlook, all of my emails had evaporated. Search of the disk turns up no .pst files with the proper time s... 15 Mar 2010 14:39
How do I open .pst files from windows if I am working offline
I am not connected to my network and can't open outlook. I want to open the ..pst file which is located at the following file path: C:\Documents and Settings\rosanna\My Documents\My outlook files It asks me what I want to open it with and I have no idea ... 12 Mar 2010 20:43