First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
Pointer has constant "working in background"
Outlook 2003-pointer has constant hourglass "working in background". Also getting "blinking'' every 5 seconds ... 16 Mar 2010 21:00
hotmail via outlook 2007 and outlook connector
Over the past week I noticed that outlook was not syncing properly with hotmail. What I saw was missing subject and from field values on some email records. I uninstall the outlook connector and reinstalled. Deleted my outlook profile and created a new one and now I am getting 0x8de00006 errors when trying ... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
One quick imap/Exchange question
Now that I have backed up my email locally via an imap account I am going to convert it over to an exchange account... I have a quick link that auto congifures my Outlook 2007 for the Exchange account but how do I go about uploading the emails ( and the sub-folder structure they are contained in) from the old a... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Outlook calendar appointment times change mysteriously
Periodically, some appointments in my Outlook calendar mysteriously change by one hour. I have double-checked the time zone and daylight savings time settings, and they are fine. Not all of my appointments change; just some of them. Some of them are meetings and others are just appointments without any other... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
Autocomplete Problem
Have a new machine: HP, Windows 7 64 Bit; Outlook 2007; using Microsoft Exchange Server from the corporate mother ship. Having problems getting autocomplete to transfer from old machine to new machine. Old machine has Outlook 2003. Found the .N2K file on old machine. Copied it to the new machine into ...Ro... 16 Mar 2010 18:37
Can you add a user-defined field to the new task dialog box?
Hi All: I use a custom arrangement to view my tasks in which I have a field called "No." (for number). I use it to order the tasks each day. That works fine. However, when I double click a task or if I start a new task with the shortcut key "Ctrl+Shift+K" (or Ctrl+N), a dialog box opens. This standard dia... 16 Mar 2010 19:52
Search option in Outlook 2007 does not work
i have been having thei issur for a few weeks now i'd say, it did say that its cuz of the itmes still being indexed, but i just removed WDS & re-installed it, so now it just not giving me any results, but not giving me that error message, & when i point on the icon of WDS it just says waiting to recieve indexin... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
Outlook 2007 crashes during taping password (rpc over http)
Outlook 2007(rpc over http) + Vista, The problem is very weird: If I connect the laptop to wired LAN it works absolute brilliant. When I disconnect it and get connect via WIFI and open and Outlook it prompt me about password what is correct (RPC over HTTP) When I type my passwodr and hit Enter it c... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
To copy an email into a folder on different Server, but keep date
Hi, I need to take an email on Outlook 2007 and 'save' into onto another server. I realise I can copy~paste, but this shows a 'modified' date as the current date of this copy. But I want to show the 'created' date of the original email!!! Thus othe users can see the date order of these emails, rather than a ... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
Question on Shared Attachments
Dear Colleagues, One of my customers are trying to minimize large attachments been sent via Exchange to many people due to bandwidth considerations. I spoke to them about shared attachments in outlook. a few questions on this? 1. I understand that when you use shared attachments, the document is still attac... 16 Mar 2010 12:33