First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
Exporting Outlook Contacts to csv file but does not work
I am trying to export my contacts to a csv file and I know how to do the steps. BUT each time I create a csv (even tried to export using Excel) the fields I choose (first, last name, email address) show up in the file but none of the contacts make it over. I had someone help me once and somehow she actually fou... 21 Mar 2010 12:44
Paste Sometimes Freezes Email - Outlook 2007, HTML Msg Format
Sometimes when copying and pasting into an email, Outlook blanks out everything in the email and hangs/freezes. About the only thing to do is to minimize the email and then re-open it, at which time the original and pasted material are visible. This doesn't happen all the time, but it is sure irritating when it ... 18 Mar 2010 17:48
Can you sign in to Outlook as a different user like in Yahoo
Our office computers are all networked and my boss (who does not do email) asked me to check his email from my computer. I know you can sign in as a different user in Yahoo but I cannot find a way to do it in Outlook. So unless there is a way, I'll just have to boot him out of his seat and check his mail from... 18 Mar 2010 18:59
add from option to new mrssages
I want to add the option of choosing which account I am sending my mail from as I manage multiple accounts. ... 18 Mar 2010 16:40
Appliction not found
I had some sort of virus which I removed with an anti-spyware program. However, whenever I try to open any program it says "application not found" I've run diagnostics but everything comes up clean. I've even tried to reinstall programs but it won't let me. Suggestions? ... 19 Mar 2010 09:19
Sending email problem - not stuck, but delayed
Recently, when I send an email, and then, click on Send, the email just sits there. I often have to click on Send several times before the email actually leaves my Outbox. Each Send/Receive completes successfully whether or not the email is sent. There are never any error messages and eventually the message i... 18 Mar 2010 21:15
Deleted messages disappear
Why do my deleted items disappear completely on deletion and not go to any deleted folder please? It does not seem to be a view issue. ... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
double booking in calendars
Hi All, I spent hours this morning on what seems to be a known issue. We have Outlook/Exchange 2003. We have mailboxes that are set up as Resources. Most everyone uses the resources properly and they handle the bookings quite well. However, some people just go and open the calendar and make appts that conflict... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
Outlook Setup with Gmail
I have tried to set up my Outlook 2003 with my Gmail account without success. After performing the set up in Gmail"POP", setting up my Outlook in regards to Gmail, and performing the test, receiving the test message in my gmail acct.. I've tried to send mail using Outlook whereas I receive a 'Send/Receive Me... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
SIGNATURE
WHEN I CREATE MY SIGNATURE IN OUTLOOK 2003 THROUGH WORD IT LOOKS FINE BUT WHEN I OPEN TO WRITE A NEW EMAIL THE PICTURE AND LOGO DOESN'T COME THROUGH IT HAS A RED 'X'. HOW DO I FIX THIS? IF YOU KNOW PLEASE POST BACK! THANKS. ... 20 Mar 2010 14:21