First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
sent email and it arrived. flyer in email was not viewable -why
Please use this area to describe the problem. Also what is a "flyer"? gvsujp wrote: ... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Outlook 2007 receiving pop3 email
Hi I use Sky as my ISP for email, with Outlook configured as my email account. I receive emails in Outlook via Sky when my computer is switched on and Outlook is open but any emails to me when the computer is off do not get to me in Outlook. Have I missed a tick box somewhere that picks up emails when I firs... 21 Mar 2010 20:52
Outlook preview vs normal mode
Outlook 2007. When you open an email with attachments you can see the body of the email. When you click on an attachment the email goes into a preview mode of some kind, with a list of attachments and previews of the attachments, but you can't see the email text any more. Without closing the email and reopen... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
Can I delete the date in a sent word attachment.
I have sent a letter as a microsoft word document in an e-mail attachment.Unfortunately it keeps showing the current date and not the day it was sent.Is there anything I can do to change it. ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
reply Mailto: Subject: eqaul to original mail
Hi, I am trying to do what voting buttons do BUT I have items to be ticked in the mail that went out to rate the content of the mail. Typically a rating might be from 1 to 10 so that the displayed text will be "3", The mail will be to me, the subject must be "3" PLUS the original mail's Subject, The body can b... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Where is the IMAP deleted items folder?
I use Windows 7 and have an IMAP email account set up in Outlook 2007. When I press the delete key the message is deleted and does not appear in the personal folders Deleted Items folder. It just seems to disappear. Is there any way the deleted items can be moved to a deleted items folders as I am worried if I... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Address Book Contacts Folders
Hi: I have a friend using OE6 and somehow he has contacts listed in both the Shared Contacts and Main Identity's Contacts folders. All my contacts are listed in the Main Identity's Contacts folder and I have never seen any in the Shared Contacts folder. What is the purpose of the Shared Contacts folder ... 18 Mar 2010 22:23
Same Issue
Outlook 2003 has been working fine for years, just now developing the same blank 199B emails. Perplexing. At least they're tiny files... stephanie owens wrote: Same issue.. 08-Mar-10 I am having the same issue and have current versions of all things I am using. I am using Office 2003, this issue just sta... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
email messages have gone from inbox
Email messages Inbox and Sent have disappeared. Outlook 2007 has only recently been setup and VIEW is set to messages Messages disappeared since yesterday which was the first setup for email Steve ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
how do I set the FROM email address in outlook
I have two email address. I want to receive from both but send from only one. How do I set this up? ... 23 Mar 2010 05:39