First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222
Outlook 2003 - Calendar - Newbie Q
Just got Outlook 2003 today!! (step one of an enterprise wide rollout that will lead to an upgrade to 2007...) I have two questions on the Calendar - my preferred view is work week: - Can you get the Weekday names to appear at the top of the columns? - Can you amend the calendar view to just display the work hours... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
Outlook Tasks
I have received some forwarded tasks from a colleague via email. I click to open the task and then click 'save and close' but the task does not appear anywhere in my task list. Can someone please explain how I get the task to appear in my tasks list? I am using Outlook 2007 with Vista. -- Bensum ... 12 Mar 2010 11:41
How do I move what's Tasks in Archive Folders to the To Do List?
I have migrated data from an old Sharp organiser to Outlook, but unfortunately what was the To Do database on the organiser has gone into Outlook's Tasks in Archives Folders. I would like to move all those Tasks to Outlook's To Do List. How do I do that? ... 13 Mar 2010 01:04
How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending ... 12 Mar 2010 20:43
Sent Email Problem
I have installed Outlook 2010 and setup 7 different email address. Each email has created their own folders where I can see their inbox, sent items, etc in their folder. When I receive an email it stands at its related email folder's "inbox" and when I send an email it stands at the related email folder's "sent... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
Error - 553 Domain isn't in list of Allowed rcpthosts
First of all you must get the best support from the your services providers. Also i got this site 'The Web Pole.com : Affordable, full service web hosting packages.' (http://www.thewebpole.com/) for the best hosting services and best domain name process.. Also you can get the best support from the service providers ... 12 Mar 2010 02:52
Outlook Connector Synchronization and Blank Email Problems
Hi, I'm having a couple of problems since installing Outlook Connector. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 with IE8 and Office 2007 Ultimate. Prior to installing Outlook Connector, Outlook and Hotmail were always synchronized. If I deleted an email from Outlook or moved it to a local folder, the email was ... 15 Mar 2010 14:39
Outlook Equivalent to Lotus Notes Journal Entry
What is the equivalent to a Journal Entry in Lotus Notes -- JerryG ... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
I e-mails, some are blank - others are correct
In the past week we are receiving blank e-mails. They will initially appear correct, close outlook and then several messages will appear with symbol and date/time/size but no message and no from. This happens with Outlook 2007, if I go to explorer and open hot mail the messages are there. ... 11 Mar 2010 18:01
Client-Side Junk E-Mail Filtering
We are using Intelligent Message Filtering with Exchange 2003 SP2. We have a user where e-mail sent to a distribution list hidden from the GAL is being moved to his Junk E-Mail folder by Outlook 2003 SP3 client-side filtering. The e-mail is not being moved if cached-mode is disabled. I added the distribution... 11 Mar 2010 16:53