First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Problem with date
Hi, I try to use the peer-to-peer replication, I follow the step in "Configure Peer-to-Peer Transactional Replication" http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152536.aspx. Some table synchonize well, but sometimes I have a problem with the datetime format. The table has a field of type datetime, and if... 25 Mar 2010 10:17
Reintilize replication via a T-SQL script or command
I have performed a transactional replication in my company (SQL server 2000). However, replication agents are idles. I need a script or a command sql to reinitialize the publication. When I right click at the publication and I reinitialize all subscriptions, the agents (snapshot, journal and distribution) ... 22 Mar 2010 15:31
Moving the Distribution Database to a server with the same nam
Hi Paul, Thanks for the response. It should all work in principal and i did not change the job names. This is all a bit flakey for me and you could say whats the point in backing up the Distributor in the case of a full server issue. There should be documentation out ther on how to do a DR for your Dist data... 22 Mar 2010 15:31
Basic replication question
Hi, I work for a small business. We have SQL Server 2005 Standard running on our office server. We also have a remote web server (hosted by Fasthosts) which has SQL Server 2005 Express running on it. We need to be able to synchronize data between the two servers over the internet. It doesn't have to be real... 24 Mar 2010 22:46
Replicating from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008
I have 2 instance of SQL Servers. Instance A : SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition running on Windows 2003 (32 Bit). Instance B : SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition running on Windows 2008 (64 Bit Cluster). These servers both reside on different domains but have connectivity between them using SQL Authentication... 21 Mar 2010 23:15
Script or command to reinitialize a publication
I have performed a transactional replication in my company (SQL server 2000). However, replication agents are idles. I need a script or a command sql to reinitialize the publication. When I right click at the publication and I reinitialize all subscriptions, the agents (snapshot, journal and distribution) s... 23 Mar 2010 14:48
Merge Replication Email Notification on error
Hi is there any built in notification setting (SQL Server 2005) when an error occurs during replication. by error I mean for example if a sync failed due to an integrity violation - or something like this. tia pezi ... 19 Mar 2010 10:47
Replication from 2005 to 2000 fails because of CREATE TYPE command
Hi Ben! I created the publication with the assistant, however we saved all the scripts the assistant used and the @schema_option parameter was "0x0000000030034FF1". 0x20 was set I guess, am I wrong? Because of some other problems we decided to upgrade the subscriber to SQL Server 2005, so everything is fin... 18 Mar 2010 21:14
Failed to replicate row with geomentry column
Did you ever get a reply to this question ? I'm seeing the same problem Sergii Kryshtop wrote: Failed to replicate row with geomentry column 27-Jul-09 I have a problem with replicating table that have 1 geometry column. Environment: 1. Publisher - MS SQL Server 2008 Standard 2. Subscriber - MS SQL Serve... 18 Mar 2010 13:00
Merge replication: syncing data from the subscriber to the publis
I have the following senario: SqlServer A in outside the corp firewall in the DMZ. SqlServer B is inside the corp firewall. I want to sync data from A to B. I have set up merge replication and a publisher on B. B is also setup for Web Syncing. I set up a subscriber to use web sync on A. I get the fol... 21 Mar 2010 08:18