First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Doubletake
Does anyone have an opinion about the product Doubletake as a 3rd party replication tool for a backup server failover/failback strategy? Or even just for replication? tia Cb ... 20 Apr 2010 16:15
Sql Log Shipping
Hi, I have been asked to implement log shipping in sql 2000 & 2005.my exisiting setup I have sql 2000 & 2005 installed on windows 2003 server on Hp blade servers. both sql 2000 and 2005 are clustered. My office is planning for a DR sort of solution.we have two ESX SERVERS. in which we will install windows ... 6 Apr 2010 10:47
Snapshot Replication
we are trying to replicate data from SQL Server 2000 (Distributor/Publisher) to SQL Server 2008 (Subscriber) both on Windows 2003 SP2. The Snapshot publication Agent was run and the Snapshot ran successfully. Next, the process 'Run Agent at Subscriber' with Push type failed with the following error: - "The subs... 2 Apr 2010 20:23
transaction replication failing
Hello Gurus, We have a transactional replication running between two production SQL2K5 servers, one server is the publisher and the distributor while the other is only a subscriber. At this point the replication monitor is showing a running status. The row count between the two servers is off. We ran the init... 30 Mar 2010 15:00
Maintaining a timely warehouse
I want to try to use Transactional replication to build a warehouse of our 90 databases.... I've got the warehouse shell set up, and publications that Keep existing data when they sync. All databases are identical in schema, and they now contain a Location column that is now used in the primary key. So far so ... 30 Mar 2010 15:00
Unable to synchronize the row because of inadequate permissions
SQL2000 merge replication. The row was deleted at 'devicename.dbName' but could not be deleted at 'server555.SFADB_dbName'. Unable to synchronize the row because of inadequate permissions. Anyone have a solution for this error? ... 30 Mar 2010 11:38
The query processor could not produce...
SQL Server 2000 I'm gettting this error when I try and apply the snapshot: "The query processor could not produce a query plan from the optimizer because a query cannot update a text, ntext, or image column and a clustering key at the same time." {CALL sp_MSins_WF_TASK;2 (5283014, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,... 30 Mar 2010 11:38
The specified pull subscription is not configured with asynchronization agent job
I run into the same issue, and even when this is really old I decided to post my solution hoping it helps future readers: I was able to fix the error by re-running sp_addmergepullsubscription_agent from the Create Subscription Script. Note passwords are null and need to be reset when generating the script from an exis... 29 Mar 2010 12:29
Push via FTP
I have an application that is storing a lot of data in a SQL 2005 database (adding around 50 million rows) in a window of about 6 hours each day. We're managing the load with partitions and bulk operations on that system, but now we're being asked to replicate the results of the daily processing to an external... 25 Mar 2010 18:35
Replication - automatic identity range support
we have two databses in merge replication. there are tables with identity and we use automatic identity range management. from one of these servers, I have a transactional one way replication to a third database. in sql 2000 there was a warning that the identity property was not transfered to the subscribers,... 25 Mar 2010 07:59