First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
How to get data out of Access MDE files?
Hi, if you got sql server, you can use integration services to export your data "dba_222(a)yahoo.com" wrote: Dear Experts, I have an application that I've used for years that runs on Access under the covers. Help shows a reference to: Access 2002 Desktop Developer's Handbook It was ... 23 Apr 2010 17:53
Could not find stored procedure 'sp_MSins_XXX' - SQL Server 2000
Hello All, First of all, I am using SQL Server 2000. Hopefully, it won't be for much longer. Using SQL Trace, I discovered that the distribution agent was failing because it was calling sp_MSins_XXX;2. This procedure does not exist in my subscriber database. I created a custom set of procedures for a lot ... 20 Apr 2010 16:15
Could not find stored procedure 'sp_MSins_XXX' - SQL Server 20
"Paul Ibison" wrote: I'd take a look at the sysarticles table on this subscriber - this is where you'll see the procedure names. If possible, I'd drop the subscription and run sp_removedbreplication on this subscriber database and then initialize it again. HTH, Paul Ibison Sorry to get... 20 Apr 2010 16:15
Merge Subscription Snapshot Fail: Invalid Object Name 'sysmergesch
If possible, look at the order the snapshot files are attempting to be applied to the Subscriber. The file order may need to be manually tweaked if they are being applied in an inappropriate order e.g. another database object needs to exist first. This article may be relevant http://www.replicationanswers.c... 17 Apr 2010 20:44
Merge Subscription Snapshot Fail: Invalid Object Name 'sysmergeschemachange'
I am trying to set up a merge subscription between two servers. They had a merge subscription, and it stopped working inplexicably. In trying to remove the prior subscriptions and re-enable replication, I removed all the replication tables and stored procedures and recreated them. I have also disabled and re-ena... 20 Apr 2010 16:15
Delete an old subscription from the subscriber?
Dropping Indexes on Publisher Database
Hello, I have a transactional replication in SQL 2000. If I understand correctly, all the indexes get replicated to the Subscriber database. What happens if I drop an index on publisher database? Will my index on Subscriber Database also get dropped? Will my replication error out? Thanks ... 14 Apr 2010 12:10
Horizontal Filtering
This should be easy! I'm setting up transactional replication. Say that I set up a horizontal filter such as: mytable.CurrentInfo=1. After the snapshot's been applied, and everyone's happy, the following happens at the publisher: For a given replication row, mytable.CurrentInfo is updated from 1 to 0 A new... 20 Apr 2010 16:15
Issues with Websynchronisation
Our Server: - Windows Server 2008 Web Edition R2 x64 - MS SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition SP1 x64 - IIS 7.5 PDAs: - SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 - WindowsMmobile Professional 6.5 Goal: We have a database and want to establish a mergereplication between the SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition (as publish... 8 Apr 2010 08:22
Merge & DR
sql 2005 dedicated distributor We replicate all tables to a backup server via trans repl, we also have merge repl between pub & order entry subs. ONly the publisher is replicating to the backup server, idea is when pub fails the backup should take over. Problem, cannot get merge replicating between backup (ne... 20 Apr 2010 16:15