First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Table Filters and Empty Records
Hi, I'm quite new to Reporting Services and am having a bit of a confusing afternoon with it. I'm trying to build a report that contains a series of discrete reports for a number of projects that show project data and any milestone tasks associated with each project; if a project has no milesetones, the pro... 4 May 2010 20:12
2005 sp2 standard edition to 2005 sp2 standard edition replication
hi, can someone provide information or document to setup replication between two sql 2005 sp2 standard edition server. thanks npatel ... 5 May 2010 23:49
Err:The merge process could not enumerate deletions at the 'Publis
Hi Magnus, did you ever solved this problem. I have the same error situation. From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/114_2007_4_0_0_959549/ErrThe-merge-process-could-not-enumerate-deletions-at-the-Publis.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 28 Apr 2010 20:52
SQL Server 2005 Replication Question
I am looking into possible options for replicating data for reporting purposes. I have found transactional replication to work best for realtime reporting, source used for user transactions and target for reporting. I have come across a large vendor database 50GB on SQL Server 2005 where reports are taking too ... 5 May 2010 23:49
Oracle publisher
I have successfully created an Oracle publisher in SQL 2008. woohoo! It's kind of a groovy thing, being able to set an oracle db to be a publisher. The bad part...one of the bad parts, is that I cannot find the objects I want to publish. In my oracle instance, I have a schema named ZAPHOD (not really but ...... 28 Apr 2010 12:52
Replication error
DESCRIPTION: Replication-Replication Distribution Subsystem 10-283 scheduled for retry. Query timeout expired i am getting this error. p[lease help me. Thanks, sunney LPR-3rd wrote: Note: if I change the user name that it connects to the subscriberfrom 11-Feb-10 Note: if I change the user name that ... 26 Apr 2010 11:23
Purpose of the In and Out files
Hi Folks, I am new to using SQL Server replication and I was wondering if someone could explain or point me in the right direction for an explanation of In and Out files which appear and disappear when performing a sync? Many thanks, Morris ... 25 Apr 2010 09:55
TableDiff Missing
The BOL documentation indicates that the TableDiff.exe is installed at "<drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\COM". I have installed SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2 and found that the TableDiff.exe was not installed in the specified location. I am an author of a SQL Server technical book and ... 11 May 2010 16:47
How to get data out of Access MDE files?
Dear Experts, I have an application that I've used for years that runs on Access under the covers. Help shows a reference to: Access 2002 Desktop Developer's Handbook It was a self contained application. All I have are the two MDE files. And they are full of data now. The app requires a login. I want... 29 Apr 2010 18:04
Merge replication problem - 3rd attempt to post
I'm using merge replication to get information to and from field engineers, which has worked fine until recently. Now, when any of the engineers try to replicate, the following error occurs : The Merge Agent failed because the schema of the article at the Publisher does not match the schema of the article at t... 23 Apr 2010 17:53
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last