First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Log shipping failed
Good Afternoon, We current do log shipping of one of our databases to an offsite DR server. Yesterday the portion of the log shipping that restores the trans log to the DR database failed. The portion that backs up the trans log and transfers it is still working. Error messages are not real great and tell... 22 Jun 2010 16:02
About Snapshot Replication
I want to create a snapshot replication in sql server 2000. I have created Publication and pull subcription. But the status of the Distribution agent is Never started. But the status of the Snapshot Agents is succeeded. I can't understand where is my configuration fault. Plz any one help me as early as possible. ... 22 Jun 2010 02:51
Newbie - Can replication do this?
Hello, We have two separate web applications and each is using SQL 2005 severs. These two hosted in completely different locations and domains. We have a requirement that data from some tables(not all) needs to be in sync at both of these sites (few minutes of delay is acceptable). So, if a user enters a dat... 21 Jun 2010 18:03
Delivering Replicated Transactions
Merge agent crashing generating a mdmp file
Hi All, Recently one of the Merge agents in my organization crashed without any particular reason generating a dump file. No specific SQL related error was written in job history/replication history or SQL server logs. Below is the dump details. Can some expert please try to inteprit the error to me ? I'm... 17 Jun 2010 06:46
reinitialize a merge subscription
Is there a way to tell if a user selected Reinitialize subscription on a merge subscription, SQL 2005? i am looking at the replication monitor and it is sending tons of data (download to subscriber) as updates - no inserts, nothing is showing the upload from subscriber, and it shows over 28000 schema changes. i che... 16 Jun 2010 11:03
Request for advice to set up replication
Hi everybody, We currently have 2 servers: A and B. Server A contains a production version of a SQL Server 2008 database and B contains a development version of that database. We wish to establish a replication of these databases as follows: - The production database will be replicated from A to B, - The dev... 15 Jun 2010 09:48
subscription is searching for an old snapshot
I have a pull replication which works fine for 20 subscription. But since 1 week one subscriptions gets this error: The schema script 'AuditCommon_244.sch' could not be propagated to the subscriber. (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL-2147201001) Get help: http://help/MSSQL_REPL-2147201001 The proces... 14 Jun 2010 07:20
Merge Replication - data not replicating
Hi Jeff, This is completely unrelated to this post but I found a post of yours from a few years back on SQLMonster that I was hoping to discuss with you. Here is the post: http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/sql-server-replication/8310/Subscriber-Identity-Range-Mgmt-Problem-Merge-Repl I can be reached ... 9 Jun 2010 15:19
Transactional Replication from Replicated Database
Does any one see any issue with replciation from replciated copy of the database ? We have Server1 replicating data to Server 2 and planning on setting up replciation from Server2 to Server3 instead of adding Server3 as a subscriber on Server1. Please advise. Reason for the setup is we Server1 to Serve... 7 Jun 2010 13:00
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13