First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Moving the Distribution Database to a server with the same name
I have built a duplicate remote distributor server and I am trying to move the distribution database to the server without breaking the existing replication but I am having a few problems. This was the steps I followed. Original remote Distributer called SQLDIST1 1. Built and configured a SQL Server called... 17 Mar 2010 12:30
How to configure web synchronization with sql server 2005???
Hi guys, I have a problem when synchronizing web publication. I begin by giving you an insight into my soft installed: -sql-server 2005 -windows 7even so IIS7 I created a publication MaPublication.I made a right click on publication-> Release Local> MaPublication then I chose configure synchronization Web.Then, ... 17 Mar 2010 06:53
Reconciler Test fails on multiserver environment (MSSQL 2005, IIS 6.0)
My Reconciler Test fails and I have no idea why. I had working single-server publishing going on, but now I have to change it to multiserver environmet (Same sql server, different IIS). The old setup is still working so I haven't broken anything on the SQL server. On IIS server I have installed: SQL Server Re... 18 Mar 2010 07:04
Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table x
I am reposting this from the Sql Server Forum. We are using Sql Server 2005 9.00.4035. We have a hub and spoke topology which includes 6 tables with identity columns. I need to add a new subscription to a new server (same version/sp). I took backup from another subscriber and restored to new server, ran snaps... 16 Mar 2010 16:15
Preparing for replication on sql server 2000
Hello all I am using sql server 2000 sp4 (boy do I feel obsolete) I am trying to prepare for replication (transactional Replication ). The manual I am following tells me that I need locate identity columns in the schema and adjust them to "NOT FOR REPLICATION" The below query identifies those columns and the ta... 15 Mar 2010 16:59
SQL 2008 - Merge Replication - Filtered Publication - Updating Par
SQL Server 2008 Standard SP1 Publisher and Server 2005 and 2008 Express subscribers. I have merge replication setup and working great, except for a single issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with – it involves filtered articles and the assignment process for who gets what records. I'll list the schem... 13 Mar 2010 17:35
Replication from 2005 to 2000 fails because of CREATE TYPE command
Hi NG! We just upgraded a SQL Server 2000 to 2005 and have a problem with replication. The SQL Server 2005 should replicate its data to a SQL Server 2000. We created all publications and subscripitions but it fails. We have some user defined data types in our tables and it seems that those crash the replica... 18 Mar 2010 22:21
log reader status error
Can some tell me what this mean: ( view log reader agent status ) Cannot execute as the database principal because the principal "dbo" does not exist, this type of principal cannot be impersonated, or you do not have permission. (Source: MSSQLServer, Error number: 15517) The transactional replication is no... 12 Mar 2010 15:04
Hi
Are the two Servers having the same collation? check and let me know? Additionally, have u set the folder to share? charn.nichol wrote: Synchronization failed - Due to OS 3 error 08-Jun-07 Hi-- I am using SQL2005. I created a publication on one SQL Server and am trying to do a pull Subscription from ano... 11 Mar 2010 10:01
RMO Conflict Resolver - Could not load file or assembly
We are in need of help with a problem dealing with RMO conflict resolvers in merge replication. This is our first shot at it so we may have missed something simple. We created a RMO conflict resolver in SQL 2008 SP1: Imports System.Reflection <Assembly: AssemblyKeyFile("ConflictResolvers.snk")> Namespa... 10 Mar 2010 11:56