First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
SQLServer 2008 Replication Publication Re-Appear
We have transactional replication running between several SQLServer 2008 databases. Distribution and publishers are the same computer, subscribers are remote computers. (Both to SQLServer 2008 Enterprise and SQLServer 2008 Express subscribers.) Somehow (and I'm not remotely sure how), the original publicatio... 20 May 2010 09:27
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 20 May 2010 01:56
What's the name of that proc...
Every once in a while I stumble upon a technique that can be used to apply a script to the subscriber, as part of the next sync. Is that done by procedure, and if so, what's it called? I'm using 2000 still....Does this technique work with 2008? Finally, can you apply this at the subscriber, so that when the p... 19 May 2010 14:54
Replication Documentation
REPOST!!!!!!! I am looking for suggestions on the best way to document replication....all publications....subscriptions....articles. I currently have 2 data centers & 35 remote locations. Any suggestions?? Larry... ... 18 May 2010 11:28
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS OF NETHERLANDS,FAKE DUTCH PASSPORTS FOR SALE! F
If you want to buy high quality fake faked forged fraudulent counterfeit duplicate false camouflage diplomatic passports and other identification documents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uni... 18 May 2010 10:21
Subscriber has existing data
Hi guys, Objective Push records from Web database server to back office database server. Constraint Both databases have existing records that I want to keep, only need to see web records locally. Schema's are not identical - web server does not have need for as many tables as local server - but these... 18 May 2010 09:15
Replication Documentation
I am looking for suggestions on the best way to document replication....all publications....subscriptions....articles. I currently have 2 data centers & 35 remote locations. Any suggestions?? Larry... ... 12 May 2010 16:59
Problem with join
I have a DTS task that worked fine and I'm trying to convert to SSIS. If I run it manually its fine but within an SSIS package it fails on this part: SELECT tsh.medrec, tsh.dob, tsh.fname, tsh.lname, trk.trkdate, drs.init, drs.first, drs.last, drs.ward FROM trk JOIN tsh on tsh.ibex = trk.ibet JOIN drs on ... 12 May 2010 16:59
Was subscription initialized???
Running SQL 2005 When a subscription is added via the wizard, there is a check box to initialize each subscription with a snapshot of the publication data, either 'At first synchronization' or 'Immediately'. How can I determine if a subscription was initialized when it was created?? What table is this flag st... 12 May 2010 13:37
Upating linked servers on subscriptions.
Hi, Where is the data stored for what linked server to use for a particular subscription? I setup a number of subscriptions creating a new linked server on the fly each time. Now, I want to create one and have all the subscriptions use a shared linked server. Thanks Michael ... 11 May 2010 16:47