First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Set up transaction replication
Hi Guys, I have question regarding setting up transaction replication. I have two servers A and B. Server A server B Database A1 --------> Database B1 Database A2 <---------- database B2 database A1 and A2 reside in server A, and database B1 and B2 reside in server B. We want datab... 13 Jul 2010 15:20
merge replication: primary key issue
Hello All, We are facing a issue with merge replication. Suppose I have a table customer (cid,cname) which we have published. Note cid is primary key and it is not identity. Initially there is one row in customer table (1,'Mohan') After replication process At publisher: one row is inserted with cid=2 At su... 22 Jul 2010 04:52
Initialize Subscriptions flag
When a subscription is added via the wizard, there is a check box to initialize each subscription with a snapshot of the publication data, either 'At first synchronization' or 'Immediately'. How can I determine if a subscription was initialized when it was created?? What table is this flag stored in?? AHIA, La... 12 Jul 2010 11:49
book on merge replication
hello all, plz give details on good merge replication book. I want to buy one. Thanks saandii777 ... 12 Jul 2010 09:35
Is it possible to replicate Store Procedure ?
hello im nelson david her in saudi arabia i like to order ur unit,submariner 18k ss watch code.rx405 in the price of 115 dallor only From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/114_2004_10_0_0_446462/Is-it-possible-to-replicate-Store-Procedure-.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 4 Jul 2010 03:39
Replication & DDL Triggers - any way to do it?
Did you find a solution to the conflict between DDL triggers on database and replication? M Bourgon wrote: Replication & DDL Triggers - any way to do it? 22-Jan-10 I have been working on implementing DDL Triggers, to monitor changes in our environment. However, it does not seem to behave with Replicati... 1 Jul 2010 18:58
SQL merge setup question
i have a question and i hope i can do what i want. We have a distributor (A) w/ 2 subscribers (B & C). we are upgrading from SQL 2000 to 2005. I have removed replication on all three servers. Upon rebooting C the network card crapped out and now i can't connect to it at all. What i want to do is upgrade A an... 29 Jun 2010 08:32
sharing DBs between 2 instances on same box without linked servers
All, I have two databases A and B on one pyhsical box called 'P'. I need to put another instance of database A on same box. i can not have same database name twice on same physical box twice so my solution was to create another instance of sql server on same box and create database A on it. so now it looks... 25 Jun 2010 17:35
max text repl size
What is the maximum value for max text repl size? One MSDN article I found says 'A value of -1 indicates no limit, other than the limit imposed by the data type.' Is this ture? If so, how do set it to -1? Thanks, Mark ... 23 Jun 2010 16:11
max text repl size
What is the max setting for 'max text repl size'? I've read different information on the web. One link to an MSDN article I found states that "A value of -1 indicates no limit, other than the limit imposed by the data type." Is this true? Thanks, Mark ... 23 Jun 2010 11:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12