First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Partition Replication
Let's say you have a table with 20 partitions. (I mean partitions in the Sql Server 2005 sense.) Can you reinitialize just one of those partitions? If not, how can you get around that if you have a large table? ... 3 Jun 2010 11:08
The system cannot find the file specified
Hi I have set up SQL https replication to a remote site but getting the error below when the SQL scheduled job tries to run. I have another test subscription set-up in exactly the same way and it runs on schedule without any errors. I set up the subscription following this http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libra... 27 May 2010 07:04
Rows Deleting after a FK violation at subscriber
2000 Merge Replication. Publisher, SubscriberA, SubscriberB I have a baffling situation I'm hoping someone can shine a little light on...Any help would be geratly appreciated! I still haven't given up on the newsgroups! First I insert into a Primary Key Table. I then "use" these values to insert into anothe... 15 Jun 2010 04:21
Mirroring with Witness
I too had this problem and I have spent many frustrating hours trying all the various fixes I found on the numerous blogs on this topic. Thankfully changing the end point port as suggested by Mat resolved the issue. From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/114_2006_8_0_0_802964/Mirroring-with-Witness.htm Posted via Deve... 26 May 2010 11:21
Importing / Updating from another DB to MS SQL
We have a MS SQL 2000 server and an Pervasive 2000i SP4 Server on seperate boxes. There is a table on the Pervasive box that has a list of parts with descriptions and other information that I need to have partially syncronized wtih my MS box. Right now I have an MS Access front end connecting to both tables v... 15 Jun 2010 04:21
Persisted Computed Column Logbased
Guys, Have a question. While adding an article that has a persisted computed column, has anyone ever been able to replicate it as-is w/o having to worry about functional dependencies on the subscriber similar to what can be done with indexed views by using the "logbased" option? Thanks, Igor *** Sent via... 25 May 2010 12:26
Latency Threshold Alert Not Working
It appears that SQL Server never raises error 14161. I configured the alert in Replication Monitor, then verified it was created. I set the threshold at 30 seconds. While monitoring during a load test latency was reported by the replication monitor at 22 minutes, but still the alert was never fired. I checked t... 25 May 2010 01:35
"Transaction Log Shipping Status" not updating
Hi All: I have two 2005 servers, with the primary shipping logs to the secondary. At some point several weeks ago there were problems on the primary server (ran out of space for the transaction log dumps) and the secondary went out of sync. I ended up disabling all the shipping jobs on both servers, performed... 24 May 2010 07:57
Replication newbie
We have 2 SQL 2005 servers. One in the local office and a Second at a co-lo in another state. What I am needing to do, to replicate the local one, to the co-lo. I am thinking that Transactional would be best as it would keep an almost realtime copy. The part I am not sure about, is if we add a table, or m... 21 May 2010 17:14
Crf50 Performance Part
######################################################################### ######### Crf50 Performance Part VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ######### FOUND IT HERE: ######### http://free-infobase.net/sjuf/crf50-performance-part #########... 20 May 2010 17:13