First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Spurious data being inserted in field
Hello Periodically, some of the records in one table have one field updated to the following value: <!--<1586567094>--> It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. We have checked all our servers and stored procedures for any occurrence of this value in scripts or ASP pages but none exist. We're... 28 Jul 2010 12:59
bcp format file - error SQLState HY000, NativeError = 0,IO
Hi SQL Monsters I am having an issue using the format file that I generated using bcp. I am using SQL Server 2005. I cannot figure out why it doesn't want to import anything in based on its own bcp formatted file. Please look at what I am doing below and see if you see anything that stands out. I am guessing there ... 22 Jul 2010 16:56
SQL Server cluster failover slow problem
Hi all, i found that the sql server cluster failover from node A to node B slow i saw the cluster log show below error, and we haven't set the Reverse Lookup Zone for 33.25.172 , it is resason for the failover slow and cause below error 000009f4.00000c34::2010/07/16-09:42:06.750 WARN Network Name <Cluster ... 21 Jul 2010 03:47
tables of the view
as I can find the tables have a view? that is, if I have "select * from vFacturas" how I can find the fields and tables for each field? thanks ... 22 Jul 2010 05:58
Virtualization
Just curious if any of you run/have run SQL Server in a virtual environment and what your opinion is on doing so? ... 20 Jul 2010 16:53
looping emails
I need to send emails to locations which come up in the query SELECT [LOCATION],[CUSTOMER],[ACCOUNT],[CUSTOMER_NAME],[PHONE] FROM [vw_PAST_DUE_LESSONS_EZPAY]' , each location shud get there own information emailed to them i have a temp table which i have created that stores the email addresses am rea... 20 Jul 2010 16:53
Repair sql database program
Does anyone know a free program that will repair coruppted sql databases (mdf files)? All I see on the net is paid ones. Thanks Dave ... 20 Jul 2010 04:51
data type equivalent to double
Please suggest me what kind of data type can I use in SQLServer that supports numbers whith two decimal digits. Thanks LAM ... 19 Jul 2010 16:53
UDF: select field by its string name
Hello, I am looking for a way how to select field value, if the table and field name both are available as string parameters. I am aware that in SP it could be done, by using exec function. I am also aware of the fact, that this is kind of bad practice, ie it includes SQL injection threat, is not effective use... 20 Jul 2010 16:53
Using Float Type Variables for Primary on SQL 2005
We seem to have hit an oddity. We have a stored procedure that gets the next sequence number. It is protected by a transaction so no two processes could update the table of ids at the same time. Every so often, we get duplicates. How could that happen? Is the value based on mantissa? If so, is there a wa... 19 Jul 2010 11:22